[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

What things has he said that have been proven beyond doubt to not be true?

Donald Trump has now said 250 false things as president.
Here are all of them.

The Star’s running tally of the straight-up lies, exaggerations and deceptions the president of the United States of America has said, so far.​

WASHINGTON—He’s not slowing down.

U.S. President Donald Trump averaged 2.1 false claims per day over the first 100 days of his presidency.
Over the next 17, he averaged… 2.1 false claims per day.

Trump has proven uniquely willing to lie, exaggerate and mislead.
By all expert accounts, the president is more frequently inaccurate than any before.

We are keeping track.
Below is a list of every false claim Trump has made since his inauguration on Jan. 20, 2017.

Why call them false claims, not lies?
We can’t be sure that each and every one was intentional; in some cases, he may have been confused or ignorant.

What we know, objectively, is that he was not telling the truth.

Last updated: May 16, 2017

Go here for the entire list
(it’s a bit too long even for ME to post) - https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...d-100s-of-false-things-heres-all-of-them.html

Derp.

Last edited:
LMAO...cuz being shot/shot at is really just like a very forceful hug. Kennedy, Lincoln, Regan, etc must be rolling in their graves.

Not only that...but it seems many have forgotten just how nasty some people got with Obama.
Now we hear all the whines and cries about how unfairly Trump is being treated....boo-hoo, he constantly digs his own grave over and over on Twitter...he’s a twit in more than one way.
Buch of thin-skinned crybaby hypocrites, with conveniently selective memories.

Last edited:
Mark my words on this. Democrats are promoting these stories that have already even proven to be false . Eventually the chickens will come home to roost and when they do there won't be any spinning the truth. Whatever advantage they think they are getting out of this will quickly add to their own destruction.

You guys are being really quite all of a sudden about this faking Comey memo. You know, the one where Trump asked for the Flynn investigation to be stopped. What's up? Ummm why are you blabbing about how raking this is and how Trumps going to be impeached? I mean this isnt just another of the many lies the obstructionist party is pushing... you know because liberals never ever lie. Ever. At least according to some....

Now that a special counsel has been appointed who seems to be impartial and committed to truth, justice and disclosure, I find myself relieved. Trump, while dangerous, should not distract those who oppose the GOPs policy aspirations from mounting and sustaining a viable opposition.

That said, it is hard not to watch the train wreck that is Trump.

Now that a special counsel has been appointed who seems to be impartial and committed to truth, justice and disclosure, I find myself relieved. Trump, while dangerous, should not distract those who oppose the GOPs policy aspirations from mounting and sustaining a viable opposition.

That said, it is hard not to watch the train wreck that is Trump.
I hope you remember saying you are satisfied with the special council.

I am a big enough person to say I will find it both funny and satisfying when the Democrats House of Cards built on lies and fake news comes crumbling down.

I hope you remember saying you are satisfied with the special council.

I am a big enough person to say I will find it both funny and satisfying when the Democrats House of Cards built on lies and fake news comes crumbling down.

That's so good. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that we all appreciate what a big person you are! I'm really happy for you that you will find some sort of outcome that you anticipate to be funny and satisfying. I hope that others get fucked up in some way so that you can experience feelings about how funny and satisfying it all is. I am pretty sure that everyone around here just wants you to be happy. For me, I want you to be happy in some place other than this forum. Like I want you to go away and be happy at Stormfront. But I guess that's kind of beside the point isn't it? And anyway, I guess I am getting kind of repetitive about what I want, which is really not important.

It is counter productive to run campaigns on how awful he is, the policies his party supports are the real problem.

that said, he is a lying pile of corrupt poop.

It is counter productive to run campaigns on how awful he is, the policies his party supports are the real problem.

that said, he is a lying pile of corrupt poop.
Why were you not as concerned with Hillary lying?

I believe that the record shows that no person in american politics has demonstrated his level of untruthfulness.

You know, I think that all of the obsession with lying is kind of a little bit silly, really. They're fucking politicians, what do you expect? It is really more about their policies and what they intend to get done or what they go about doing. Like excluding people from participation in democracy on the basis of race or religion, for example. That's really just a silly sort of example.

My brother says that it's white men who put Trump in power and it's white men who will have the power to maintain Trump in power or remove him from power, it just depends on what is most convenient for them and what they want to achieve. I hated to admit it a little bit, but I think that my brother really understands this shit in a way that I can't.

Can we ask the Saudis to imprison Donald for us? That way he never returns to America.

Too much vested interest.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I believe that the record shows that no person in american politics has demonstrated his level of untruthfulness.
Right now it's all speculation and while I have seen the accusations I have not seen any proof that suggests you have any basis for that belief.
Never the less you deliberately avoided answering my question. You have excellent teachers.

Right now it's all speculation and while I have seen the accusations I have not seen any proof that suggests you have any basis for that belief.
Never the less you deliberately avoided answering my question. You have excellent teachers.

I taught Stu everything he knows. That's why he's so freaky.

"Nevertheless" is just 1 word by the way. You write it without spaces. Like from a "correct" or "grammatical" perspective.

I have repeatedly stated throughout the election cycle that it is the policies of the Democrat's that I support and the policies of the GOP that I oppose.

Reactions: James and Skarekrow
I have repeatedly stated throughout the election cycle that it is the policies of the Democrat's that I support and the policies of the GOP that I oppose.
Yes. At the cost of logic, reason, moral direction, truth all while subcoming to hipocracy.