[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

So much like trying to get that very last bit out of the toothpaste tube and there's just nothing there.

Reactions: the
Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
John Szobocsan
just making a note of that name

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
A lot of wishing is still going on. I can't imagine the let down. I wonder if it will be as bad for some as it was when Hillary lost the election.

DCY0Ml4WsAAjMLX.jpg:large

https://teapainusa.wordpress.com/20...ealth-ran-a-stealth-data-machine-with-russia/

A lot of wishing is still going on. I can't imagine the let down. I wonder if it will be as bad for some as it was when Hillary lost the election.

Dude... Hillary and Obama are gone.
Everything you say is talking shit about those two, or just liberals in general.
Democrats are being obstructionists to a bill that has only a 12-17% approval rating, would cause close to 50 million to lose coverage (when you factor in those with ACA insurance), while giving millions of dollars to the rich....we will all be paying through the nose so they can hoard more money.
I don't care what party you belong to....this bill is BS.
Have you even read it?
I encourage you to do so before you throw anymore support behind this party.
Otherwise, your peanut gallery comments/"arguments" are about as deep as a paper plate and just as flimsy.

Reactions: wolly.green
Dude... Hillary and Obama are gone.
Everything you say is talking shit about those two, or just liberals in general.
Democrats are being obstructionists to a bill that has only a 12-17% approval rating, would cause close to 50 million to lose coverage (when you factor in those with ACA insurance), while giving millions of dollars to the rich....we will all be paying through the nose so they can hoard more money.
I don't care what party you belong to....this bill is BS.
Have you even read it?
I encourage you to do so before you throw anymore support behind this party.
Otherwise, your peanut gallery comments/"arguments" are about as deep as a paper plate and just as flimsy.
My comment was related to the thread topic. Yours was not.

Nothing burger.

Take off your blinders, thats 1 article from the nytimes follow him on twitter or the anons on /pol/ thats where you find actual evidence, its not going to be on Carlos Slims NY Times, they are pushing the muh russia narrative. Kit has acess to Richs accounts.
I think it's pretty clear at this point Hillary has had him killed. The Clintons are the most corrupt people alive. Just another day in the life for them.
Untitled.jpg
http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/54078...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170801
seth rich

Last edited:
text of hersh on rich, convo seems edited at 4:12, there is little explanation about the drop box and what it actually containedhersh convo.JPG

Untitled.jpg

Still have seen not a single thing that proves or even suggests collution. Nothing.
Trump may or may not be a liar but facts speak for themselves. Now, it's possible that what ever has been found is being kept tight to the chest of Mueller but let's be serious for a second. Mueller is the Democrats lap dog and if there was anything at all...anything, they would leak it.
As Mueller desperately tries to connect dots that are not there, the American people continue to loose.

Reactions: PintoBean