• Spirituality and Mysticism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 16, 2017
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
From what I understand, the INFJ are traumatized by the state of the world and the action of men.

"Every man is not a man". Literally. For people who read the bible, there are differents interpretations of this book (esoteric and exoteric). The creation of Genesis 1 is not the same of 2nd chapter. First you have different order of creation. In the 1st chapter, animals were created before, then male and female at the same time (hermaphrodite ?). The garden of eden did not exist and the most important is that those beings did not have a soul. In the 2nd chapter adam was created, than the animals and finally Eve. In the second chapter God breathed the breath of life in them. Which was not the case in the 1st Chapter. The world is like this because some people do not have soul (organic portals). Then, what is the problem? Most of your world leaders are individuals who do not have souls. Contrary to popular belief a robot is not always without emotion. You have to pass through the appearance which is the main downfall of most people of society. A robot can also be someone who is slave of his own emotion and who don't question the system, the statu-quo. In the first Matrix, Morpheus said that your real ennemy where those who were ready to defend and give their life for the system. Most of the elite and world governors are without souls. Returning in the Bible, Lord God, Jehovah and Jehovah God are differents entities who posed as being the Real God. You have also remarked that the Old Testament was marked by violence in comparison to the New Testament. The reason is simple, the God of the Old Testament is not the same in the New Testament.... Hence why Jesus said you have heard that (the impostors), I told you.... (Inspiration FROM the Real Father).

I'm a textual scholar and I look at the book. If there is an inconsistency in the book it's because there is a problem with the book, not the world.

I have no idea what criteria you use to determine who has a soul and who does not.

Hi, have you read The Bible Story by Charles Foster? The current bible is a product of being filtered through men's minds with the intent to get the general populace to follow along. To maintain a sense of law & order where there was none prior. Though the scribes did their best to continue the original doctrine handed down from God by hiding it in the verses and chapters in the bible, it remains just a story. It is difficult to understand why God would strike one down and remove them from grace just because of human mistake...I think the Cesar at the time the story was translated tossed in a few governing rules of his own.

Since this is streamed in the Spirituality & Mysticism thread ... Are you familiar with Aeons & Archons?

Here is one take on it (and in relation to biblical philosophy)

Here, in the forum we try and remain open minded and respectful of others beliefs. I think you may find in many instances that we are calling the same apple by a different name.
Returning in the Bible, Lord God, Jehovah and Jehovah God are differents entities who posed as being the Real God
This is related to Gnostic belief that Gnosis doctrine scribes an Earthly God and Godess and then there is The One True Creator.

I have a personal opinion about Jehovah teachings and scripture interpretation. Why would any rabi teach their followers that there is no such destination as heaven, that all there is is earthly existence and then a dirt nap, so grab all you can get while you're here...and oh, turn it over to the JW before you go.

All is subject to interpretation and belief or disbelief ;)

Reactions: invisible
Hi, have you read The Bible Story by Charles Foster? The current bible is a product of being filtered through men's minds with the intent to get the general populace to follow along. To maintain a sense of law & order where there was none prior. Though the scribes did their best to continue the original doctrine handed down from God by hiding it in the verses and chapters in the bible, it remains just a story. It is difficult to understand why God would strike one down and remove them from grace just because of human mistake...I think the Cesar at the time the story was translated tossed in a few governing rules of his own.

Since this is streamed in the Spirituality & Mysticism thread ... Are you familiar with Aeons & Archons?

Here is one take on it (and in relation to biblical philosophy)

Here, in the forum we try and remain open minded and respectful of others beliefs. I think you may find in many instances that we are calling the same apple by a different name.

This is related to Gnostic belief that Gnosis doctrine scribes an Earthly God and Godess and then there is The One True Creator.

I have a personal opinion about Jehovah teachings and scripture interpretation. Why would any rabi teach their followers that there is no such destination as heaven, that all there is is earthly existence and then a dirt nap, so grab all you can get while you're here...and oh, turn it over to the JW before you go.

All is subject to interpretation and belief or disbelief ;)

You are right about your post. Yes I'm familiar with Aeons and Archons. I believe in the Gnostic belief. Even more when most of them were killed for their belief. If someone is wrong why would you want to kill them, unless they are obstacle from your agenda. I'm not a native english speaker so sorry for the mistakes. If that does not bother you, I would want to know what is your belief.

Reactions: Sandie33
I'm not a native english speaker so sorry for the mistakes.
No worries here. :) What is your native language? And do you speak more than it and English? I have a high regard for those who are able to learn multiple languages.
If that does not bother you, I would want to know what is your belief.
I do not mind sharing. My belief is a collage, really. I was raised with Baptist and Catholic ideologies and doctrine. By age 9 I was calling myself a "Captist". This was forming a new word from the two, but for me ran much deeper into the thought that I was a captive to the beliefs of others. I set out on the journey to find what or who I really believe. I'm still searching, yet I gravitate toward the holistic mindset of Gnosticism. I believe that there is a deep truth in Gnostice--or knowing, and Agnostice--or not knowing. I also am on the continual search to know that the early Christian teachings were in line with the holistic teachings of Gnostic truths. You see, Jesus was a remarkable teacher, without him, there would not be Christianity. It takes a powerful entity to get a whole way of spiritual life named after him. Now, I've gotten in some fiercely heated debates with clergy and laymen alike for many years because what I say is blasphemy in many of their eyes, however, until I'm proven mistaken, I believe Jesus to have been a higher deity in human form. Whether it the creator himself or no, I'm not to know at present. My personal belief is he was sent to earth to continue to remind us of The Way. By 'The Way' I claim it to be the origination of living life out here on earth and completing our souls journey to where it is we emanated from...Ascention or Desention. It is imprinted within us somewhere. I think as well as feel we are given choice in all we do. We are our own creator or destroyer, it is but our choice. Im on the fence abd undecided if all these entities, dieties, ghosts, angels, goblins and creepy things are a part of our soul realiry, or are they us at different level of pitstops on our soul journey? Like I stated, I'm still learning, as I believe we all are.

Put in simplist terms (I am an INFJ, with an enormous imagination, btw.) Trying to define, and often defend, one's own beliefs is like trying to impose human emotion and habit on a cat. They're an animal, the feel and think like a cat, not a human, yet, how do we know they do not?? ;)

Reactions: Skarekrow
No worries here. :) What is your native language? And do you speak more than it and English? I have a high regard for those who are able to learn multiple languages.

I do not mind sharing. My belief is a collage, really. I was raised with Baptist and Catholic ideologies and doctrine. By age 9 I was calling myself a "Captist". This was forming a new word from the two, but for me ran much deeper into the thought that I was a captive to the beliefs of others. I set out on the journey to find what or who I really believe. I'm still searching, yet I gravitate toward the holistic mindset of Gnosticism. I believe that there is a deep truth in Gnostice--or knowing, and Agnostice--or not knowing. I also am on the continual search to know that the early Christian teachings were in line with the holistic teachings of Gnostic truths. You see, Jesus was a remarkable teacher, without him, there would not be Christianity. It takes a powerful entity to get a whole way of spiritual life named after him. Now, I've gotten in some fiercely heated debates with clergy and laymen alike for many years because what I say is blasphemy in many of their eyes, however, until I'm proven mistaken, I believe Jesus to have been a higher deity in human form. Whether it the creator himself or no, I'm not to know at present. My personal belief is he was sent to earth to continue to remind us of The Way. By 'The Way' I claim it to be the origination of living life out here on earth and completing our souls journey to where it is we emanated from...Ascention or Desention. It is imprinted within us somewhere. I think as well as feel we are given choice in all we do. We are our own creator or destroyer, it is but our choice. Im on the fence abd undecided if all these entities, dieties, ghosts, angels, goblins and creepy things are a part of our soul realiry, or are they us at different level of pitstops on our soul journey? Like I stated, I'm still learning, as I believe we all are.

Put in simplist terms (I am an INFJ, with an enormous imagination, btw.) Trying to define, and often defend, one's own beliefs is like trying to impose human emotion and habit on a cat. They're an animal, the feel and think like a cat, not a human, yet, how do we know they do not?? ;)

My native language is creole from Africa. We share the same belief. I believe that we have to understand the bible esoterically. But unfortunately it is not a popular message.

Reactions: Sandie33