Have you ever known xNxP males as friends? | INFJ Forum

Have you ever known xNxP males as friends?

hillo

Four
Mar 8, 2013
MBTI
xNTP
If you have, and espescially if you have known ENTP or INTP males as friends, then I have a question for you.

What do you think what is the most important reason for ENTP or INTP males (or Ne-heavy xNFP males) for failures and misfortunes in love life?

If MBTI or jungian typologies are at all on the right track, then I think you INFJs should have good insights in this thing. So help me in this :) And sorry for possible errors in the text, English isn't my mother tongue.

I have two male INTP friends, fifteen and seventeen years old, who are in the process of learning a) why and how they, and others, emote, b) how to communicate both things in order to be understood and to understand others, and c) to appreciate someone as the sum of their parts instead of only their logical abilities. All of these are important for relating to other people, especially so in intimate relationships. In short, they're integrating their inferior Fe. Whether this is a general problem with their tribe or a normal stage of human development is another matter. You may find first-hand accounts by asking around on the INTPf.

Best of luck =)

Last edited:
I have an INTP friend and he's not very good at translating his analysis of a situation into workable solutions. He can understand why his GF rages hard sometimes and does seem to care, but tends to treat the symptom rather than come up with a better solution. e.g. his GF is stressed because he doesn't speak her native language which is needed for some repairs getting done with their apartment after a water leak. Due to this she has to do everything to organize with the builders, landlords etc. He just soothes her. He told me about this and I screwed up my face in disbelief and was like "dude [another guy we both know] speaks [her language.] Ask him to come with you. Give her some time off from the whole thing" He considered that a good idea....then didn't do it.

I'm not sure if that's INTP related but maybe it'll help.

If MBTI or jungian typologies are at all on the right track, then I think you INFJs should have good insights in this thing. So help me in this :) And sorry for possible errors in the text, English isn't my mother tongue.
Its not on the right track. Its why it isnt taken very seriously.
However, you could just give us some more information on why you have been unlucky in love, and maybe we can expound on that?

I find it amusing how many posts whenever concerning an INTP, are about his/her obliviousness or ignorance to things you imply as required human traits, when you hypocritically do not comprehend how much damage your own flaws cause.

Last edited:
What is with ENxP men and being obsessed with The Joker?
If I was an ENxP who saw this video, I'd want to be the Joker too.
[video=youtube;e7uJqlhrRNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uJqlhrRNQ[/video]

I have an INTP friend and he's not very good at translating his analysis of a situation into workable solutions.

I had totally forgot I had posted this question here... Anyhow, yeah that's one of my problems. Whenever I have a relationship with someone, I seem to notice that there something wrong in the relationship, but never be able to work it out. At least the women I have been in relationships with, have seemed to get even more angry when I have tried to solve what's wrong in the relationship and what to do about it.

I have two male INTP friends, fifteen and seventeen years old, who are in the process of learning a) why and how they, and others, emote, b) how to communicate both things in order to be understood and to understand others, and c) to appreciate someone as the sum of their parts instead of only their logical abilities. All of these are important for relating to other people, especially so in intimate relationships. In short, they're integrating their inferior Fe. Whether this is a general problem with their tribe or a normal stage of human development is another matter. You may find first-hand accounts by asking around on the INTPf.

Best of luck =)

You might have been a bit wide of the mark with your age group references. :D In any case, there's a reason why I asked here and not in INTPforum. It's because I guess people here can view my question as outsiders, and because of majority being INFJs, still have good insights about my situation.

I have a very smart ENTP male friend. He chooses not to date right now, but I've always thought he won't have any problem dating once he decides to. I've read though that ENTPs have a hard time picking 1 woman, they tend to like quite a few. Also I think my friend could get bored in a relationship - maybe.