Jun 6, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
x
:canada:

fathers_of_confederation_e.jpg

Happy Canada Day to:
[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] [MENTION=1834]sandra_b[/MENTION] [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] [MENTION=4855]JGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3052]kucala[/MENTION] [MENTION=1574]Ria[/MENTION] [MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION]

@other Canadians

Missed it by 1 day but....

[video=youtube_share;_0hpuA1Ptg8]http://youtu.be/_0hpuA1Ptg8[/video]

Not that I need any excuse to enjoy a beer out on the patio, but thank you for the shout out :)

Missed it by 1 day but....

Haha, no you didn't... though I see you're keeping with grand tradition of Americans playing this song for Canadians every Canada Day since this movie came out :)

Happy Canada day to all you crazy Canadians out there, have fun! (drink "responsibly")

I am actually staying in for this one in the hopes to get some work done.

But thank you! :]

I am actually staying in for this one in the hopes to get some work done.

But thank you! :]

That's a familiar story ;)

Not that I need any excuse to enjoy a beer out on the patio, but thank you for the shout out :)

Haha, no you didn't... though I see you're keeping with grand tradition of Americans playing this song for Canadians every Canada Day since this movie came out :)

Should be an honor having 2 of the 3 most highly decorated Canadian Musicians in the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and winners of the Order of Canada award sing your national anthem for you! Besides, musically, it sounds a hell of a lot better than ours and *gasp* even has your country's name in it!?

Dig your country.

If I could eat some poutine and ketchup chips today, I would.