Hamtaro :D | INFJ Forum

Hamtaro :D

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
hamtaroshow.jpg

This picture means so much to me..yes..my favorite show of all the time is coming back very soon <3 this has completely brighten up my gloomy night :)

Anyone seen Hamtaro before..its the cutest, friendly, and funniest show <3 I love it since I was a kid and still do.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE3ilJywrx4"]YouTube - Season 1 Opening [English][/ame]

OMG I REMEMBER THAT SHOW.

I remember Hamtaro! :m2: Glad to hear that it's coming back. I'm sick of most of these newer cartoons. >.>; It'll be nice to see something from my childhood on television again.

Oh God Hamtaro!
The nostalgia! The embarrassing nostalgia!
...Wait, it's coming back?
No, of course I won't be watching it! Wasn't a favorite of mine at all! Manly thoughts all the time! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be over there with my door locked, erm, masturbating... yeah, that *zoomtaro*

Reactions: kucala
YAY..some people recognize it :)

Yes, I love this so much..We certainly need more shows like this in the current era :)

this show is teh awesome. I ALWAYS WANTED A HAMSTER!

Aw I took my stepdaughter to Otakon in Baltimore in 2003.
She was 10 at the time. She dragged me to the Hamtaro showings. It was cute. :)

I never got to see it, and it's probably on a network I can't get XD I would like to see it at some point...

Right? lololol makes me wish I had a hamster...they were the best :D

I really do hope they air it Laurie, in a network everyone can see...if anything they will have online episodes xD

It somewhat resulted in an increase of hamsters as pets here. : D

I find them very cute, but I cannot watch the film without yawning a lot... :| (I do watch few episodes, though, albeit it's really forgetable..)

I haven't seen Hamtaro in years.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_E8hjz-Oc"]YouTube - Tottoko Hamutaro Dechu! Opening[/ame]

New Opening :)

Geez, there's enough cuteness packed into that introduction to give me an aneurysm. If I watched that on ecstasy my head would explode.

It was unsettlingly uplifting though...