Guardian Angels | INFJ Forum

Guardian Angels

Sriracha

Not here.
Banned
Jul 14, 2011
MBTI
ISFJ
Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Yes or No, why?

What is your perception of who/what they are?

What influenced this perception?

Do you or have you had any experiences with them?

No, not at all. What formed my view is that I am an atheist, and it seems kind of absurd to me to believe in Guardian angels literally.

Yep.

image001.jpg

Cause I saw them on Ricki Lake in the 90's.

Reactions: endersgone
What would a guardian angel come in the form of? Like a really cool dude who helps you out when you're in a bad situation and then vanishes? Sounds like a developed INFJ tbh, so maybe we have some guardian angels on this board.

Or are they just something you "know" exist because you've seen great things happen you didn't ever imagine could happen and attributed to a guardian angel. Well I've seen some pretty cool stuff, but I've found the event could always be explained logically. Also, even when I have miraculous feelings and insight from my right brain, I don't have trouble reaching logical conclusions with my understanding of psychology.

Guardian angels would be really cool though, I love putting them in my fantasy rpg worlds.

Despite all of this, I know I will never be able to disprove the existence of a god or other dieties. Of course, I could neither disprove the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Whether or not divine intervention exists is a moot point, there is no way to predict it if it does occur because there is no irrefutable evidence of it occurring.

The Catholic Church is the only group I know of that seems to 'officially' believe in guardian angels... (and maybe the church of England) protestants are generally too up in the air with too much variety. There are a lot of anecdotal accounts of rescues by individuals who seemed to disappear, or vanish, but even in the best scenario that seems like it can't exactly prove all that much.

This however, you might find interesting.

Last edited:
What would a guardian angel come in the form of? Like a really cool dude who helps you out when you're in a bad situation and then vanishes? Sounds like a developed INFJ tbh, so maybe we have some guardian angels on this board.
since they wouldn't be in the physical realm, your mind would translate them into something equal to the energy they carry
just like they may not really have a name-- but one could say the name fabio feels different to bobby. so you see people calling their guardian angel peter or whatever

why asking anyway, sriracha? just curious?

i don't know if i believe in them, but if i ask for help and i get it well who knows...

I'd like to.
I don't know if guardian per se, but angels yes.

I do believe in them yes, but it's not the crazy depiction of some glowing person with wings. I believe them to be loved ones that have passed on and are looking over us. I believe they have the ability to influence. I rarely believe in coincidences. My experience first came after my mother died. I was totally alone when I received the news and was alone for about 3 hours after until a friend had gotten off of work. I have never in my life experienced such emotional pain, and at the same time I knew my grandmother was with me, the one I had never met. I can't tell you how or why. I just knew.

I believe in them.

Nice to hear this from you

Hm where do I start.

I know there is something with me, I learned they are more than one. I see one shows up often and another that feels female 2nd most often. Female makes it sound like I am saying woman but not quite that... I am still learning what is going on anyway. Lots to think and say really but don't feel this is exactly the place ^^;

Last edited:
Guardian Angels

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Yes or No, why?
Yes, because in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus warned not to despise or think minimally of the children because, He said, their angels always see the face of His heavenly Father (18:10). I believe these are our guardian angels He was referring to

What is your perception of who/what they are?
They are the messengers of God who do His will (Greek is:ἄγγελος Hebrew is:מלאך). They are radiant flames of fire, balls of loving and pure energy...except for the bad ones, that is...they are like coals that have lost their flame, their glow, their luster, their radiance and brilliance and they no longer feel anything inside...numbing darkness resides in their bosom because of the way they have chosen.

What influenced this perception?
Judeo/Chrisitan beliefs

Do you or have you had any experiences with them?
No, none that I am aware of but I believe they help us each and every day.