[INFJ] - Groot, anyone? | INFJ Forum
Feb 28, 2015
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6, integrating 8
would-you-like-a-baby-groot-of-your-own.jpg

Is he an INFJ? I do believe so. Explaining so would involve spoilers, so I'll open the floor to any counterarguments or supporters.

Reactions: Kgal
Dude said 4 words the entire movie. Trying to type it would be ridiculous.

If talking little is making you an INFJ, then I am truly NOT an INFJ. But all tests I've taken shown the same result most of the times, so I'm pretty sure I'm INFJ.
Still this "quite"-trait bugs me, since that isn't me. Hmm.

If talking little is making you an INFJ, then I am truly NOT an INFJ. But all tests I've taken shown the same result most of the times, so I'm pretty sure I'm INFJ.
Still this "quite"-trait bugs me, since that isn't me. Hmm.

You're probably too new here to know o_q, but that was glaring sarcasm right there.

The only way I could weight in is if you give him a way to post here. Otherwise I wouldnt be able to point out any type by watching them.

MarvelPersonalityProfiles-Full_Size.jpg

Reactions: muir
@Skarekrow

I'll beeee....you found the answer!

PS. I LOVED Groot! :love:

[video=youtube;EMYt4HvUxIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMYt4HvUxIM[/video]

Lol, seriously?

You are all wrong!!!! He is obviously ESFP. Duh.

We are all groot

Argh - I couldn't let it stand. I'm coming out of warp just for this and and yes I know I necro'd an old thread and yes I know what I'm about to write has nothing to do with Groot. BUT Bruce Banner is NOT an ISTP. He isn't even an ISTP in the comics, unless he's written incorrectly, Hulk, maybe. But Bruce Banner is INTP in the comics and INFJ/INTP (depending on who writes him) in the movies. That's like...my MCU achilles heel. You may now return to your regularly scheduled type fest.

Reactions: Wyote, Gaze and acd