Google Search for INFJ | INFJ Forum

Google Search for INFJ

Final

Regular Poster
Nov 24, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
I typed into Google, "INFJ," like I normally do when I want to read the INFJ profiles. Well, the first thing is:
Did you mean: INTJ
:m146::m037::m042:

That pretty much describes my reaction.

It used to happen for INFP and other types, but apparently, now it's only INFJ.
I guess the INTJs are jealous.

Not jealous bored...
and long winded

and a higher proportion of virgins who are plotting shit like this to compensate...
or maybe they are compensating for something else...
Don't know, don't care, bored now bye...

INTJs are in fact, my favorite. I'm sure a lot less of them would be virgins if there were more people like me.

Society would be a far safer place if more people stepped up and did their duty and deflowered some of the intj's.

The trouble is some intj's do not understand that they are not required to remain with the other party after the copulation is complete....

That is too horrible for most of us, the clinging, chatting, needy baggage...
Personally I just go to sleep and if they are still there later use them again, or tell them to go if they speak...
Maybe I should write a training manual.

Yes, and make sure to dispense these at places that INTJs may be likely to go, such as Star Trek conventions and large scientific libraries. Just to spead the word effectively, you know.

INTJs are in fact, my favorite. I'm sure a lot less of them would be virgins if there were more people like me.
How does increasing the number of asexuals reduce the number of virgins, that makes no sense!

How does increasing the number of asexuals reduce the number of virgins, that makes no sense!
Slant must be one of those talented people who can take others' virginity while keeping her own. I'll bet it's a telepathic thing.

That I am, that I am.

INTJs are very amusing to flirt with. Especially the really socially inept ones :D

And I think slant's mind-rape powers were pretty obvious from the beginning

Yeah, I find that really annoying. It only happened recently.

One of my goals in life is to get as many INTJs drunk as possible.

rahaha.png
'
This screenshot was taken roughly a month ago, when INFJ did not display the same "did you mean" suggestion.