Global crisis looms... | INFJ Forum

Global crisis looms...

Thank God, you're joking. I feel like the constant barrage of noise and worry has culminated into a deafening static. And still I can't help myself to not pay so much attention.

Thank God, you're joking. I feel like the constant barrage of noise and worry has culminated into a deafening static. And still I can't help myself to not pay so much attention.

Joking? British ex pats in New Zealand will be forced to eat muesli or worse croissants. I don't want to immediately blame the French. But... Well they shot king Harold in the eye when he wasn't looking. Sneaky.

For what it's worth it seems like the U.S. is finally getting back under control. Rule of law is being upheld again after 8 years of lawlessness.
We just need to figure out how to silence lunacy now without infringing on peoples right of free speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: James
the weetabix thing is a big deal

For what it's worth it seems like the U.S. is finally getting back under control. Rule of law is being upheld again after 8 years of lawlessness.
We just need to figure out how to silence lunacy now without infringing on peoples right of free speech.
Dwight-Schrute-look-of-disapproval.gif

This is not about breakfast cereals. This is about Rugby. Namely New Zealand v The British & Irish Lions tomorrow. They are looking for a psychological advantage.

Which is pointless, as we haven't won a game against them there since 1993, and lose virtually every time we play. I expect once the game is over, they will quietly release the contraband Weetabix.

Reactions: Asa and Littlelissa
Someone said to me yesterday that the next Ice Age is coming to Scotland. I said 'when' and they said they didn't know, but they couldn't remember having a decent summer here for 20 years. So maybe that could be added to the list, Ice Age pending in Scotland.

Someone said to me yesterday that the next Ice Age is coming to Scotland. I said 'when' and they said they didn't know, but they couldn't remember having a decent summer here for 20 years. So maybe that could be added to the list, Ice Age pending in Scotland.

I don't think the last ice age has ended in Scotland, or "chilly jocko land" as it's usually referred to here ;)

It's definitely on the list. It's the only country in Britain I've not been to, though I'm told it's very beautiful.

Reactions: Asa and Littlelissa
I don't think the last ice age has ended in Scotland, or "chilly jocko land" as it's usually referred to here ;)

It's definitely on the list. It's the only country in Britain I've not been to, though I'm told it's very beautiful.

Yes she seemed to think the next ice age might begin, before the last one had ended! Lol, and showed me a newspaper cutting. It's pretty convincing :wink:!
It is beautiful here but it's also too dark and cold! :m142:

...I think it's off to the Airport with that sombrero @James!

Reactions: Asa and James
Maybe you should try internet dating?

Last edited:
Scotland is beautiful. It's a nice place to visit but I could not imagine living there though.

@James, your welcome to kip on my sofa bed, it's pretty uncomfortable but there's a good pizza place, :wink:
I still want to go to the Isle of Sky.
...If your up for visiting bring your thermals and a brolly.

Reactions: Asa and James
@James, your welcome to kip on my sofa bed, it's pretty uncomfortable but there's a good pizza place, :wink:
I still want to go to the Isle of Sky.

@LittleLissa ha ha, thank you that's a lovely invitation, pizza in Scotland ? I'm shocked. I thought they only had hummus.

Auto correct nearly made that into hamas. This is probably what happened to Jeremy Corbyn. #fightthepower