Give advice get advice

Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
okay so poster answers a question and asks a question.

simple enough

Should I buy the lolcat bible?
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569757348/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER"]Amazon.com: LOLcat Bible: In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez an da Erfs n stuffs (9781569757345): Martin Grondin: Books[/ame]

You should stay, and have some tea.

Should I quit my job, end my relationship, and move back home?

Stay! You should stay Jester.

Should we hug Melkor or kick him?

Welll... if you go there will be trouble. But if you stay it will be double. STAY

Where should I go next Christmas?

ETA: we all posted at once haha

Reactions: 1 person
Welll... if you go there will be trouble. But if you stay it will be double. STAY

Where should I go next Christmas?

ETA: we all posted at once haha

Thailand, and dance on the beach.

What should I do right now?

You should stay, and have some tea.

You should go because
You pour the tea
And look out at the ocean with sadness
He is there but he is also not there
You look at him and he looks at you
Both look away; there is distance between
he is there
but not in the way you have liked.

(just an impression i got in my minds eye as i read your question).

What should I do right now?

Do the god damned dishes, they've been piling up far too long. I promise you'll feel so productive after you do! Then go out to a bookstore and walk straight up to someone perusing through the fiction section. Then calmly state:
"I dislike books. They have far too many words in them."

Quit your job, end your relationship, and move to bright and sunny California to see the Pacific Ocean.

Should we hug Melkor or kick him?

Hug him so that he suspects your affections for him - then kick. It will be more fulfilling for you and confusing for him that way.

My question, you ask? WHAT DO IF SOCIAL ANXIETY?

:m090:

Reactions: Free Mind
What (to) do if (you have) social anxiety? INTJ based answer is suck it up like a man and become socially engaged because irrational, emotionally based fears are not to be trusted and can be analyzed, then strategies can be formulated and you can succeed. INFJ based answer...talk about it endlessly until you are hopelessly confused but have received many hugs and monkeys and your Fe is too happy to notice that the problem really wasn't fixed. *wonders, did I type that out loud?*

What new release movie should I rent tonight?

What (to) do if (you have) social anxiety? INTJ based answer is suck it up like a man and become socially engaged because irrational, emotionally based fears are not to be trusted and can be analyzed, then strategies can be formulated and you can succeed. INFJ based answer...talk about it endlessly until you are hopelessly confused but have received many hugs and monkeys and your Fe is too happy to notice that the problem really wasn't fixed. *wonders, did I type that out loud?*

What new release movie should I rent tonight?
"Legendary"

What is a good band that I should add to my i Tunes collection?

Last edited:
When should I get married?

December 31st or February 30th. Your pick.

Well my sister is getting married December 30th this year, so I'd probably have to go with the imaginary 30th of Feb!

why are there no more threads? all of you are great... how do i find this again....newbie blues...more! more! lov'in the hug plus kick ....lov'in the clown..... pain is an illusion...uh huh... forgot that...lov'in this illusion and this thread.... how do I find it again? PLEASE...

HOW DO I GIVE UP A GOOD LOVER IN A SMALL TOWN?

MAYBE HE COULD BE AN ILLUSION TOO..... HE'S THE CLOWN DRIVING MY BUS... HA

THE RIGHT SHOE. THE WRONG ONE HURTS YOUR FOOT.

why are there no more threads? all of you are great... how do i find this again....newbie blues...more! more! lov'in the hug plus kick ....lov'in the clown..... pain is an illusion...uh huh... forgot that...lov'in this illusion and this thread.... how do I find it again? PLEASE...

What are you talking about?

wow. Just wow.

WOW.

anyway.
should I play videogames or watch anime?
read tvtropes about those videogames or anime. /boring
Which shoe should I put on first?
left foot.

What should I drink tomorrow?

wow. Just wow.

WOW.

anyway.

read tvtropes about those videogames or anime. /boring

left foot.

What should I drink tomorrow?

A bloodymary.

Where should I find single women at?