Staff member
Administrator
Aug 21, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Do you think Gary Oldman ever thinks, "OMFG, I'm Gary Oldman? I lucked out?!"
He's probably the only person to stand next to David Bowie and have no reason to feel inferior.

Gary Oldman.

He's the best.

Yeah, he's got a little thing going on. Cool geeky with a tablespoon of suave.

Reactions: James and Asa

I was gonna say dollop, but I wanted to sound sophisticated, so I went with tablespoon instead. Maybe I should have said, a pinch of masculine appeal, or a morsel of cool liqueur. I really couldn't go with a gallon of manly debonair or just a hint of Herculean testosterone, you know? It would've just been too much.

I was gonna say dollop, but I wanted to sound sophisticated, so I went with tablespoon instead. Maybe I should have said, a pinch of masculine appeal, or a morsel of cool liqueur. I really couldn't go with a gallon of manly debonair or just a hint of Herculean testosterone, you know? It would've just been too much.
a4d2942dddd78d3615d29ee609aa9ef2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dang and Gaze
I dunno, that long, dark vampire hair he had in Dracula looks like it could take a long time to wash. Maybe that's why he wore the bra on his head for half the movie.

Reactions: Scientia and Gaze
I dunno, that long, dark vampire hair he had in Dracula looks like it could take a long time to wash. Maybe that's why he wore the bra on his head for half the movie.

Wow, did not realize this was him. Great role. Got the creepy lord of the darkness factor down pat.

Bram-Stoker-s-Dracula-bram-stokers-dracula-10765534-1024-576.jpg

Reactions: Asa
But very nice look here . . . That moustache is working it. :D

bram-stoker-s-dracula-bram-stokers-dracula-gary-oldman.jpg

Last edited:
@Gist : Yes, and YES!

Reactions: Gaze
Gary Oldman.

He's the best.

I am the biggest Gary Oldman fan. I'd happily watch that dude just eat a sandwich or read a newspaper.

Fell in love with him watching things like True Romance, Sid and Nancy and The Professional.

Most recently I have enjoyed Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

The dude is a legend with a legendary CV.

He is a god amongst mere mortals.

Hannibal.jpg

EVERYONE!!!!!!

Reactions: Stu, dang and Wyote
True Romance. A movie stuffed with cool performances, but it was his that really stood out. What a scary creepy sociopath. Awesome.

Reactions: Wyote
I am the biggest Gary Oldman fan. I'd happily watch that dude just eat a sandwich or read a newspaper.

Fell in love with him watching things like True Romance, Sid and Nancy and The Professional.

Most recently I have enjoyed Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

The dude is a legend with a legendary CV.

He is a god amongst mere mortals.

Hannibal.jpg

His sexiest role ever.

Reactions: Wyote
Do you think Gary Oldman ever thinks, "OMFG, I'm Gary Oldman? I lucked out?!"
He's probably the only person to stand next to David Bowie and have no reason to feel inferior.

Gary Oldman.

He's the best.

Are you Gary Oldman? Wow, didn't know you were so cocky. Disappointed.

Reactions: dang