Gaming improves brain function | INFJ Forum

Gaming improves brain function

That woman just made me vomit.

Shoot her. Now.

I'm curious as to how much stress is alleviated every year because people have violent video games as an outlet. I know they've helped me in the past, certainly never prompted me to go on a killing rampage with a chainsaw in a shopping mall.

If all I had to choose from was the princess catching butterflies type video games however...:m179:

I know some girls who are more into the guns and chainsaws in games than I am. Not all women want to be faerie princesses- unless that faerie princess chainsaws zombies.

That woman just made me vomit.

Shoot her. Now.

I was reading the article wondering what she said to make you guys upset. Then I read the last paragraph...

(OT) So long as things are done in moderation and context everything would be kosher you take those away and thats where things get hairy.

How about a fairy-wand which will increasingly cute-ify whatever it repeatedly zaps until what is left is some foamy, semi-flowing pink strawberry pudding.

Now that would certainly appeal to the destructive side of any daddy's lil princess.

Cuteness and warm fuzzy feelings... that will get them!

I remember an article done by gamasutra on the same subject. Video games simply give you a few skills, test your ability in using said skill, and after succeeding, they give you more skills to use in combination with the skills from before.

I'm not a shoot 'em up gaming fan, but this woman is assuming that women don't like to play video games or that women don't like games such as half life or counter strike (unless its sarcasm) It has to be.
But give me Age of empires or Starcraft any day and i'll kick your butt. :m030:

But give me Age of empires or Starcraft any day and i'll kick your butt. :m030:

One of my close friends is freaking amazing at both of those games (INFP). He's taught me how to play SC well, but I am not a pro by any stretch of the word.

[youtube]B-7Ryq6e72o[/youtube]

Several thousands viewers were watching an important gosu match commented on one of the main online tv channels, and then - bnet shut down for maintenance - and we all watched the commentators play this... game. xP

Real joke was the amount of viewers didn't go down significantly.

<3

Weighted_Companion_Cube_Pink.jpg

cube_cake_full.jpg

[YOUTUBE]TluRVBhmf8w[/YOUTUBE]

One of my close friends is freaking amazing at both of those games (INFP). He's taught me how to play SC well, but I am not a pro by any stretch of the word.

U don't suck anymore? Why didn't u PM me to say?? I can play with u again! I don't play much anymore tho... too much stress :(