Funny MBTI Personality Types Descriptions:

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
  • 16 Reasons Why the Chicken Crossed the Road
  • ENTJ : Because I ordered it to cross the road
  • ENTP: Imagine if chickens continually keep crossing the road. It could be used as a renewable power source!
  • INTJ: Chickens are stupid.
  • INTP: Er, I didn't see it. Must have been thinking about something else...
  • INFJ: How can you be so insensitive as to question the motive of the poor innocent chicken?
  • INFP: The chicken probably felt unhappy with itself, and since the other side of the road had a more positive energy according to Feng Shui, it crossed to find inner harmony.
  • ENFP: A chicken crossing the road? This must be a sign that the world is eventually becoming a better place. Rejoice!
  • ENFJ: I always knew that the chicken would finally muster up enough courage to cross the road, it just needed a bit of gentle encouragement.
  • ESFP: Because there was a party on the other side!
  • ISFP: Such a beautiful setting with a chicken crossing a road in the sunset...
  • ESTP: We had a bet going if it would cross or not, and I persuaded it to cross.
  • ISTP: If it's not stuck underneath my wheels, I don't care.
  • ESTJ: Because it was illegal for chickens to remain on that side of the road.
  • ISTJ: The chicken crossed the road at exactly 15:35, and the crossing took 25 seconds. The reason is unimportant.
  • ESFJ: Because I helped it cross of course, otherwise the cars would've driven over it, the poor thing.
  • ISFJ: Because it was God's intention that it would cross the road.
http://mbtipersonalitytest.blogspot.com/2012/08/funny-mbti-personality-type-descriptions.html

MBTI Prayers

ISTJ: Lord, help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 a.m. EST.

ISTP: Lord, help me to consider other people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.

ESTP: Lord, help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though problems are usually NOT my fault.

ESTJ: Lord, help me to not try to RUN everything. But if you need some help, just ask.

ISFJ: Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me do it EXACTLY right.

ISFP: Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don't mind my asking).

ESFP: Lord, help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.

ESFJ: Lord, give me patience, and I mean RIGHT NOW.

INFJ: Lord, help me not be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)

INFP: Lord, help me to finish everything I sta-

ENFP: Lord, help me to keep my mind on one th- Look a bird! -ing at a time.

ENFJ: Lord, help me to do only what I can, trusting you for all the rest. But would you mind putting that in writing?

INTJ: Lord, keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.

INTP: Lord, help me be less independent, just let me do it my way.

ENTP: Lord, help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.

ENTJ: Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdo.

http://mbtipersonalitytest.blogspot.com/2012/08/funny-mbti-personality-type-descriptions.html