Fun with Archetypes

Alomoes

Community Member
Jan 15, 2015
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Now if you were to create your own archetypes, which would you be? This is because I have a hypothesis on type relating to what one would describe themselves as. Want to see how others think, but can't do it indirectly.

Mine would be the recluse, the harlequin, the insane scientist, and the moral reformer.

It would be preferred that you give me more than one. If you have minor ones, then put them down as minor ones. For example, I am also the outcast and the rebel, but not so much.

I would probably be some sort of grizzled vigilante type. I'd get arrested for randomly doing something bad to the government or something XD

Or something similar to Daryl from Walking Dead, except different upbringing.

annnnnnd uuuhm if fictional and RPG like I'd DEFINITELY be a hacker from the Shadowrun universe, or maybe a street samurai from Shadowrun universe (probably some cyborg human hybrid, running around slashing stuff up with swords).

Senex, Odinic wanderer, psychopomp, puer aeternus. Also, a psychopomporous satyr selecting songs of sadness and success, seducing suffering sapiens into psychic salvation (alliteration not intended).

<3 Satyrs

Last edited:
Your calm & superwise grandfather, who's also a Jedi.