From Forum Member to Comic Book Character... | INFJ Forum

From Forum Member to Comic Book Character...

oddgirlout

Quirkess at your service
Donor
Oct 2, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Normally, I'm not for categorization, but in this case I need a multitude of data. I am working on an exciting new project and need your assistance with research.

There is a small comic book publishing company here in Phoenix that wants to produce a sixteen issue series for the MBTI types. Each book is going to represent a day in the life of each of the types from that type's unique perspective. But in order to make sure it's done correctly I need information from all the types and not just those I already know. I am looking to speak or work with members from each type. It would be best if you considered yourself a pretty close representation of your type. If so, I'd like to send a questionnaire or conduct a brief interview. I just need to understand how you see the world differently from the other fifteen so that your type's comic book is a realistic and accurate portrayal. So who's with me? Are we ready to take the comic book world by storm? :)

Reactions: Gaze
Probably the best way to do this would be to get multiple samples of one type (to avoid possible mistyping, statistical error, etc..) and then use the median result to portray your characters. That will result in the most accurate, "stereotypical" form of each MBTI type. Now that's out of the way, I would love to join in!

Reactions: grt$5vb
I agree with jimtaylor. Survey multiples of each type. I'd think 3 or more. You can start with me. :p

Yep, I'm almost sure of my type. *in denial*

I am afraid I am an atypical INTJ. I'm damaged....

Edit: In that I get mistaken for a feeler *shudders*

Last edited:
Hey, I'll bite. It sounds like a fun little project. :D

Oooooooh! Apparently, I'm too friendly and unguarded to be my type. :D

What [MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION] said.

Oh who cares about accuracy. We all know that a comic book character fitting me to a T would be 100x cooler than if you tried to match it more to other ENFPs.

Reactions: Majesty
Awww...thanks guys. I'll let you all know when I start collecting the data, which should be soon. You can tell me what mode of communication works best for you. Also, there will be styles of art to view as well, so if you have a particular style that you enjoy please share.

I think [MENTION=2710]jimtaylor[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION] are reading my mind. :) I have already had quite a few interviews with people I know. I want a wide range to make sure I do justice to each of the types.

[MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] I'm hoping to share the completed comics.

I'm in . .In know some other types that would love to be involved insomething like this. .

This INFJ is curious and willing.
Where do I sign up? ^.^