FREESTYLE!! | INFJ Forum

FREESTYLE!!

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
have y'all ever freestyled ? It is sooo fun and freeing. You have to let go of judgement of yourself and others and just listen to the beat and let come out whatever comes out. I like to do it to lofi beats but whatever beats you like, use it! You don't have to do a video you can use the spiffy voicaroo program or whatever it's called

THE ONLY RULE: NO REHEARSAL!! Each recording is one time only and if you don't flow you don't that's chill it's a process. Kind of like verbal poetry free association

I know y'all are shy but really try it, it's fun, once you get over the fear of doing it wrong or being judged you really feel empowered afterwards

Riff'
Raff'
Vroom!
Rroom!

Don't put 'cho mess/don't mess with my chrome
I'll blast yo' ass all the way home
Busta' cap so fast you blink Boom!
Busta' Bam! knock ya'/sockya' too

I ride up, fast n' furious
Top notch, dat speed is serious
Yo' - no match, you snooze
You lose, the flash zooms

Grinded my wheels past midnight
I'm furious, I'm curious, yo'
This ain't serious...

Blah...
:hearteyecat:
y'all can do this too! I think I underestimated the shyness. Type em too! Participate if you dare....

have y'all ever freestyled ? It is sooo fun and freeing. You have to let go of judgement of yourself and others and just listen to the beat and let come out whatever comes out. I like to do it to lofi beats but whatever beats you like, use it! You don't have to do a video you can use the spiffy voicaroo program or whatever it's called

THE ONLY RULE: NO REHEARSAL!! Each recording is one time only and if you don't flow you don't that's chill it's a process. Kind of like verbal poetry free association

I know y'all are shy but really try it, it's fun, once you get over the fear of doing it wrong or being judged you really feel empowered afterwards

Diggin the positive vibes yo slant!

Last edited:

me nah like snow.
ik wil zomer heat en sjans.
getting hyper, blow up
velen grijpen niet de kans.
beetje skirr,
moet wel moven als een baas.
ik wil meer,
dan een boterham met kaas.
beetje koffie beetje zuen.
ik blijf rustig en ik ren.
klik klak vroom weg.
ben froes, ik zwenk.
ben moe, lijk eng?
waarom staren? raar mens.
deze planga is te errug.
deze planga die gaat herres.
hou het rustig moet perfecten.
kan niet takkie mensen lekken.​

I think my garbage writing thread is sort of a copy of this one, so sorry about that @slant
I thought this was more for voice recordings though
Anyway, we need more stuff like this around I think

I think my garbage writing thread is sort of a copy of this one, so sorry about that @slant
I thought this was more for voice recordings though
Anyway, we need more stuff like this around I think
:tearsofjoy:
I thought that when you made it but not in the same tone.

I thought,

"Aww, how sweet, wyote liked my concept but he also knows everyone's too shy to post so he's converted it to something infjs will actually participate in!"

You are right, I do want video and voice and I might not get any takers. That's alright, I'll post mine here whether others feel like participating or not =]

me nah like snow.
ik wil zomer heat en sjans.
getting hyper, blow up
velen grijpen niet de kans.
beetje skirr,
moet wel moven als een baas.
ik wil meer,
dan een boterham met kaas.
beetje koffie beetje zuen.
ik blijf rustig en ik ren.
klik klak vroom weg.
ben froes, ik zwenk.
ben moe, lijk eng?
waarom staren? raar mens.
deze planga is te errug.
deze planga die gaat herres.
hou het rustig moet perfecten.
kan niet takkie mensen lekken.​

I love this beat, so comfy

"Aww, how sweet, wyote liked my concept but he also knows everyone's too shy to post so he's converted it to something infjs will actually participate in!"

You're not wrong, but I also created the other one more for my own damn self because I need to get over myself

I'll keep trying to coax y'all
These are amazing, slant; you're amazing. But yeah...

Pretty sure we're all to shy for this :grimacing:

These are amazing, slant; you're amazing. But yeah...

Pretty sure we're all to shy for this :grimacing:
Thank you. You're very kind.

My thoughts is if I post enough of them it will become evident that it looks silly no matter what and that everyone can pony up because who cares anyway we're gonna die one day anyway!

But,

We'll see.

Vulnerability is hard. I refused to do it twice when I was first introduced to it then suddenly got my nerve and barged in, and mind you, this was in real life with my coworkers who I didn't know very well. They had more practice than me and great flow but hey I gave myself credit for just doing it

I'll keep trying to coax y'all

I mean, I like music, rhymes and all...
But an honest and spontaneous view of life like that
upload_2020-5-15_18-7-49.gif
I’m amazed! Seriously, those were beeeeeeautiful, @slant!
I’d try if English wasn’t my second language and I didn’t get creatively stuck on the very first verse hahahaha but those freestyles were (not fire because they were too calm for burning, destroying and all those negativity)... they were rather the extinguisher to calm peoples’ lives.

I’d try if English wasn’t my second language

Just do it in your native language. Double security since nobody will understand anyway :laughing:

THE ONLY RULE: NO REHEARSAL!!
Just do it in your native language. Double security since nobody will understand anyway :laughing:

Oooooh that’s a tempting idea, but what about the meaning, the deep stuff, the intensity, the extinguisher for peoples’ lives?
I could even be saying some random stuff, like a chicken noodle soup recipe and nobody would understand... hahahahhahahaha that’s not so encouraging :yum:

Oooooh that’s a tempting idea, but what about the meaning, the deep stuff, the intensity, the extinguisher for peoples’ lives?
I could even be saying some random stuff, like a chicken noodle soup recipe and nobody would understand... hahahahhahahaha that’s kinda discouraging :yum:
If that's what's on your mind that's what's on your mind! Doesn't gotta be deep