Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cecilff2

Emancipator of Poultry
Mar 18, 2009
MBTI
Finland
Enneagram
In the spirit of the getting to know each other on the forums, what better than a forum party game.

Nearly 3 years without is unacceptable!

So I'm offering to host a forum-themed one for everyone.
If you're unfamiliar with how mafia works, here's a link!

A condensed version is there are a few among you trying to eliminate the innocent forumers. Your job is to figure out which ones and vote them out.

The forum update didn't go quite as planned, and the administrator failed to make a backup. Users are able to post whatever they want on another user's profile under the guise of anonymity and the forum software isn't tracing it. PM's don't seem to be working either. Several trolls have popped up, can the forum's order be restored

Some among you will have special abilities.

The trolls will be attempting to drive people away from the forum, each day they will coordinate via instant messenger to pick a player to remove from the game.(You can plot among each other via PMs)

The hacker can break into another user's account and discover their true intentions, once each day.
The moderator can temporarily lock a person's profile page to prevent anonymous trolling once each day.
The innocent forumgoer is shocked at these recent developments and will be trying to appeal to the administrator to ban a member each day.

Each day, you can make cases on why you think someone else is one of the troublemakers, vote for someone to be banned, and if applicable PM me with the name of your target for your role. Just keep it civil and friendly.

Each day will end at 9 PM GST, 3PM CST(4 EST, 1 PST, 2 if you're Indy) Afterwards, the results of the vote, and the actions of the trolls will be posted, and the hacker will be PMed with the result of their action.

Roles will be chosen by a Random Number Generator, the number of trolls may vary depending on game size.

Signed up
1. bamf
2. Siamese cat
3. Whiskey
4. Royal

Last edited:
What the hell, I'll play!

Me too. :)

I would like to play, I love Mafia, but I don't know that I can be around everyday to keep up with it.