Radiantshadow

Urban shaman
May 8, 2011
MBTI
Human
Enneagram
Human
http://www.solarsystemscope.com/

An interactive solar system map and accompanying upcoming celestial events upon your leisurely click.

Enjoy!

(not a promotion.)

I think this is very cool!!! [MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION] --- I normally use Starry Night Pro Plus, never seen this one before : ) Epic music as well!

last year i went star gazing in death valley california. known for the darkest skies in the united states. that combined with the high elevation equaled 5 of the most ridiculous nights in a row i've ever experienced.

the things i saw defied logic, actually.

so alive.

last year i went star gazing in death valley california. known for the darkest skies in the united states. that combined with the high elevation equaled 5 of the most ridiculous nights in a row i've ever experienced.

the things i saw defied logic, actually.

so alive.

You aren't the first person I heard talk about the stars in death valley. I have heard they are crraaaazzzyyyy.

You aren't the first person I heard talk about the stars in death valley. I have heard they are crraaaazzzyyyy.

absolutely. its not like, just looking up and seeing stars. its literally staring directly into the most colorful, living universe.

and once you realize that its a giant, celestial mirror, the amount of insight and knowledge that enters you is indescribable.

plus, i had actual, direct communication with various energies and entities.

it was quite surreal and ridiculous, to be honest.

from death valley (via yahoo):

deathvalley-stars1.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, please elaborate.

i promise i will. i need a while to gather my thoughts on it lol.

i did wind up writing some "poetry" throughout the 5 days and pieced it together into 1 spoken word statement thing. maybe i'll share that, depends...

where in north america are you from? if you can ever make it out there, i recommend going, even for a night or two if possible. just a note, you have to go when its a NEW MOON, otherwise you wont see the stars as good.

the more the moon is out, the more "light pollution" there is. i was there during the new moon. : )

This made me remember one of slant's videos about who we are (or who we aren't, rather). It was quite funny.

edit:
or what we aren't, rather...

This made me remember one of slant's videos about who we are (or who we aren't, rather). It was quite funny.

edit:
or what we aren't, rather...

what arent we? do you recall what slant said?

i promise i will. i need a while to gather my thoughts on it lol.

i did wind up writing some "poetry" throughout the 5 days and pieced it together into 1 spoken word statement thing. maybe i'll share that, depends...

where in north america are you from? if you can ever make it out there, i recommend going, even for a night or two if possible. just a note, you have to go when its a NEW MOON, otherwise you wont see the stars as good.

the more the moon is out, the more "light pollution" there is. i was there during the new moon. : )

Please do share I look forward to reading the spoken word. I'm in Norcal so I could easily make a weekend trip out of it. =)

HOLY FUCK... It includes Pluto... this makes me so happy ;_;

Reactions: Leticia Mejor
THIS IS COOOOOOOOL! :m153: