Foods For Your (Tummy sadness) Mood MEOW

Rain

Regular Poster
Oct 3, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Welcome to the lazy kitten guide for nomming problems.

Keep in mind the numbah 1 answer to digestive problems is drink moar WATER~

Can't Poop? (Dairy, Chocolate, Unripe Bananaz, and red meatz will make it even worse, so stop eating it!)
CANTALOUPE~Prunes~Beans~DLG(Dark Leafeh GREENZ)~Whole Grains~Coffee~

Too much Poop? (Things with caffeine, lots of grease/fat, spicy spices, alcoholz or dairy will make it even worse, so stop eating it!)
Rice~Apples~Chicken~(ripe)BAnaNAZ~

Tired kitten? (want to wake up!)(don't eat super processed foods, drink caffeine or alcohol things, or skip meals!)
Quinoa~Lentils, Almondz, citrus fruitz, dark choco(70 pahcent>x)~salmon~eggs~herbal Tea~eat moar iron~eat berriez or smoothies~

Awake Kitten? (want to sleep!)(no caffeine things!, no alcohol, no energy drinks, processed meats, spicy things, soy sauce, tomato sauces, hard classy cheeses(basically don't eat spaghetti right before bed time)~)
Honey on whole grain toast, or honey in decaf tea, honeyyyy~cherries~dark choco~turkey~hummus and carrots

Nauseous Kitten? (No big meals, no fried foods, no chips!)
lots of little meals, crackers, brothy soupz, baked fish or chicken, low fat yogurt, soft potatoes, rices, noodles, jell-0

-note, any diuretic like coffee or tea will not be beneficial from the other effects it provides unless you are adequately hydrated before consumption! Otherwise, it will only make you more dehydrated!

Hope this is helpful to someone =^-^= Feel free to add to it!

Reactions: dudemanbro
So you're saying that my diet of composed solely of Chinese takeout, bee/wine/liquor, and caffeinated tea might not be good for my stomach?

Seriously though, wont dark chocolate wake you up with the caffeine in it?

So you're saying that my diet of composed solely of Chinese takeout, bee/wine/liquor, and caffeinated tea might not be good for my stomach?

Seriously though, wont dark chocolate wake you up with the caffeine in it?
its like 15mg of caffeine, not significant imo

also, don't eat bees!

Bell peppers. They're loaded with vitamins!

Oranges are famous for vitamin C, and oranges are verily good and delicious, but bell peppers actually beat them by a lot. They're pretty much one of the top veggies.

Also, strangely, even broccoli and strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges. I'm not sure why citrus became so legendary, I mean it's still quite a good source but there's better sources widely available that are somehow underrated.

I think there is a huge digestive difference between eating medium-rare meat and well-done meat.

Medium-rare seems much easier on the digestion.