Florida Tea Party Worries about Government's Secret Manatee Conspiracy | INFJ Forum

Florida Tea Party Worries about Government's Secret Manatee Conspiracy

Lerxst

Jul 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Story found here:
http://motherjones.com/blue-marble/2011/07/florida-tea-party-secret-manatee-conspiracy

The part that really stood out: ""We cannot elevate nature above people," explained Edna Mattos, 63, leader of the Citrus County Tea Party Patriots, in an interview. "That's against the Bible and the Bill of Rights.""

These people need to wake the f*@% up and smell the coffee. At what point did humans not become nature? Since when is there a divide between the two? Reality's going to come crashing awfully fucking hard for these people once they realize the nature they destroyed sustained us humans.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Mother Jones has the reputation of being one of the best magazines in the United States. Like the New York Times, just monthly.

Really, because this is the first time I've heard of it.

Mother Jones is an old publication - I read it when I was a kid in the 1970s. Granted, it has a very liberal bent, but it is a legitimate magazine.

Well, learn something new everyday. I did find the comments section funny, a one guy calls liberals communists, then a a bunch of people jump his case calling out his insult as McCarthyism and then labels the tea party as fascist. Got to admit, our little chunk of the internet might just be the classiest place around.