Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Finish this statement:

"I feel my best when I . . ."

OR

"I feel good when I . . . "

Last edited:
I feel best when I am so busy that I don't have time to think about anything. When my mind is idle I become my own worst enemy.

I feel my best when i'm thinking about writing or doing something creative or productive rather than focusing on what i haven't done

am helping someone or exercising my creativity (in a productive manner)

I feel my best when I am helping somebody

I feel my best when I am on stage.

I feel my best when everything falls into place exactly with perfect timing.

I feel best when I am in a relaxed, spacious, well-lit, and open environment.

I feel best when I cuddle and spoon with my beloved.

I feel best when I engage and interact with someone and I witness them smile and laugh.

I feel best when I experience the beauty of those things in nature expressing as they do.

I feel best when I do not self-censor and dream my own dreams, free and unfettered.

I feel best when I wield a sword of flame and walk amongst the living, cleaving in twain those who have transgressed against children.

Namaste,
Ian

Last edited:
lately i've felt best right here in front of my comp, watchin movies through megavideo, usually with a cup of green tea. everynight for a week or two now ill just find any kind of respectable movie i can and end my night with it. i think movies help me feel in the present, just like music, books, physical activities anything like this, so it's probably safe to say i'm addicted at this point. so basically anything that helps me achieve this could be subbed for my answer.

I feel my best when I am creating and listening to music.

I feel my best when I am playing music too.

I feel my best when i'm just listening and thinking . . .

I feel my best when i think of what i can do rather than who i should be . . .

Last edited:
I feel my best when I can laugh freely