Finish this sentence. | INFJ Forum

Finish this sentence.

they'll spontenously combust? turn into a pumpkin? roll around and sing christmas carols for the next 12 hours? :p maybe even hug you back, then write you poetry and paint your portrait. Lol

they will freak and run away screaming *or maybe that's just me* :m083:

they'll ask for a kiss.

Yes- they are kept under massive pressure and event the slightest disturbance can trigger flames or even an explosion.

eep, thanks for the warning! *jots it down in the file* :p

If it was me I'd probably stand there stiffly and give you the one arm back pat - or if your special I'd pull you in for a "full body" hug so I can feel your "business" against me.
Posted via Mobile Device

...and no one is there to see it, did it really happen or was it just the impression of a hug in the INFJ's mind? :meye:

If you give an INFJ a hug . . .

....they'll either kill you in your sleep, or slowly poison you over serveral months.

icon12.gif

Depending on whether they like you or not, a slow painful karma death or an awkwardly warm hug returned.

Hug

They'll either be up tight about it-or- spontaneously turn into velcro on you-or-if you're in love with each other,they'll tenderly hold you close,while softly conversing with you.I'm not sure if the first two predictions are totally reliable,but I really do like the third one!

Reactions: Kgal