Favourite Ninja Turtle | INFJ Forum

Favourite Ninja Turtle

Who's your favourite ninja turtle, dude?

• April ( yellow jumpsuit reporter extraordinaire!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shredder!!!

• Kraaang!

• Rocksteady and Bebop

• Total voters

sassafras

Jun 17, 2009
MBTI
Most of us here are children of the 90's and the thing about the turtles is, there is no clear fan favourite. Your favourite turtle is individual and unique to you.

And yeah, it's no coincidence I'm posting this when the movie is out. It looks horrible, but at the same time, it makes me nostalgic for a simpler time. A greener, totally tubular time.

So. Think back. Who was your favourite?

Michelangelo, definitely. He was the sweetest of them all, and he didn't take himself too seriously.

He's the one I would most want to hang out with if I had the option.

I was always torn between Leonardo and Raphael. I liked Leonardo because he kept a cool head and he was leader and because katanas but Raph always had the best lines and I got his autograph and a hug from him at Disneyworld.

Argh. I still can't decide!

Raphael. He was the angry, sarcastic one which I could identify with a lot as a child.

Mikey! FOR SURE! He always made me laugh!

My favourite of the classic cartoon and the RPG books and comics which preceeded the cartoon series is Michaelangelo, I didnt like any of the reboots and reimaginings of the turtles since the original cartoon series, not the street gang battling ones which were all wu tang, or the space rhino battling ones, or the slightly more toon rendered ones from the feature length cgi cartoon and I've suspended disbelief on the latest movie.

i'm torn between Splinter and Donatello...

but...

...my first choice is for Splinter

you forgot Casey Jones

you know, i wondered if he was going to be in the new TMNT, and was highly disappointed not seeing him..

highly disappointed :(

Dont take this the wrong way but... I never related to this cartoon, at all.

As a serious question, what was appealing about it?

Most of us here are children of the 90's and the thing about the turtles is, there is no clear fan favourite. Your favourite turtle is individual and unique to you.

And yeah, it's no coincidence I'm posting this when the movie is out. It looks horrible, but at the same time, it makes me nostalgic for a simpler time. A greener, totally tubular time.

So. Think back. Who was your favourite?

YES! I'VE SAID THIS! I thought up a test idea based off of this!! Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle and who is better -to you- Batman or Superman and based off whomever's answers I would get a general idea of how well we'd get along. The friends I've kept the longest, not necessarily my best friends, but ya know, they've stuck around lol have all answered the same on the Turtle part o_O

My favorite turtle is between Michelangelo and Raphael but I picked Mikey cause though I agree with Raph's anger, and more often that not he's right, he can be a real dick sometimes Xo

What was appealing was that it was a cartoon when we were young. You're too old.

Bieng too old is a obvious answer. I can think back now to cartoons I liked when I was a kid and tell you why I liked fhem though. So this isnt really an answer.

So you cant tell me why you liked tmnt as compared to say...strawberry short cake? Perhaps the words are not in your vocabulary? :D

No, I cannot tell you why I liked something a couple decades ago.
If I liked strawberry short cake, I'd tell you I like it because it tastes good.
People love rationalizing things, and they'll put any into words to satisfy others' inquisition. I, on the other hand, am not full of shit. Justifying my opinion of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from 20+ years ago is about the dumbest fucking thing I could possibly start my day with, aside from humoring you with a serious response.

No, I cannot tell you why I liked something a couple decades ago.
If I liked strawberry short cake, I'd tell you I like it because it tastes good.
People love rationalizing things, and they'll put any into words to satisfy others' inquisition. I, on the other hand, am not full of shit. Justifying my opinion of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from 20+ years ago is about the dumbest fucking thing I could possibly start my day with, aside from humoring you with a serious response.

Cool