wolly.green

Permanent Fixture
Jul 20, 2016
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Which two archetypes are you favorite? Mine are
  • The Magician: Desires to understand the fundamental laws of the universe! Wants to make their vision a reality
  • The Lover: Desires intimacy and connection with others. Wants relationship with the people, work and surroundings they love.
I love them because they're both representations of our deep desire to feel connected. The magician wants to connect with the laws of the universe, while The Lover wants to connect with the people and things in life! I think they make a wanderful, almost magical compliment because one desires the physical, while the other desire the abstract!

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
I've always known deep down you were a l♡ver, wolly!

Joke aside: I would pick the Magician and the Lover as well, for pretty much the same reasons. It's a pretty good combination of the desire for knowledge and the desire for emotional intimacy/connection. Maybe you are actually INFJ? :tonguewink:

12-major-personality-archetypes-diagram-vector-15945503-e1524338963211.jpg

I see the value in all the archetypes.
Magician, Lover, Artist and Sage are my favorites. What we are and what we want to be are often two different things, and even though I have elements of Magician, I think I'm more Lover-Artist. I'm drawn to Sages.

Artist, Sage, Explorer, and the Magician.

Maybe I'm a bit of a control freak: Hero, Ruler, and Magician. If I had to pick just one of those though, maybe Ruler.
I also am drawn to the Jester.

Edit: Thinking more of this, I draw strength or will power from the Hero to overcome obstacles. The Ruler I see as a pillar of strength and protection; a stabilizing leader. The magician of course can unlock the secrets of the universe and make their vision reality!

The Jester: Humor is the best coping mechanism. It brings things to light, even troubling things. When you face something and can laugh about it you can deal with it. But I also like the idea of someone revealing who we really are through humor. Because we often get tangled up in lots of complicated things and wear complicated masks.

Last edited:
I've always known deep down you were a l♡ver, wolly!

Joke aside: I would pick the Magician and the Lover as well, for pretty much the same reasons. It's a pretty good combination of the desire for knowledge and the desire for emotional intimacy/connection. Maybe you are actually INFJ? :tonguewink:

Oh hell really? It's funny because I used to flip between INFP/INFJ. But I'm definitely self over tribe, which rules out INFJ. And I definitely do not suffer from decider problems: guilt, shame, resentment, self hate. So that rules out INFP.

Anyway, have you ever written a story about them? I realised The Lover with The Sage as an alter ego and The Magician with The Explorer as an alter ego could make for some really interesting character chemistry.

Reactions: flower
Lover, caregiver, sage, explorer.

:m096: