favorite style of writing

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's your favorite style of writing?

Last edited:
Essays (opinion stuff) or contributions to a discussion or problem.
As long as I am free to use the type of arguments I want.

Essays (opinion stuff) or contributions to a discussion or problem.
As long as I am free to use the type of arguments I want.

Agree. I enjoy blog writing, there's a flow and rawness to blogs sometimes that you can't find in more formal writing. I also sometimes like stream of consciousness writing where you don't always know where it's going but it ends up in unusual directions.

E M Forster. "Room With A View" is brief and brilliant and his prose is peerless. thats all ive read but its all i need.

Last edited:
I suppose stuff along the lines of Kafka and Murakami. Where the story is flowing directly from the imagination and the author takes a backseat to inspiration. It can sometimes result in messy, convoluted works, but when done well can bring about some of the most fantastic and enthralling stories out there.

I prefer whatever writing style I am using at the moment that I write whatever I am writing. I've been indulging in some poly-erotic writing lately and have found it to be extraordinarily engaging to many of my personality's facets. Even the need for support, encouragement, and love from others as I share what I plan to write and I have written with the great people in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk