Favorite Quizzes?

dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
What have been your favorite quizzes, and what have been your favorite types over all?

There is only one other forum I liked besides this one, and I don't hang out there much lately. It's mostly female/girly and I want to try to help it out, because it was there for me when Jesse was in Iraq. I thought maybe the Online tests would be a nice addition to it, but I was hoping to post some really good ones off the bat.

Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. I don't want to crash and burn, since I'm taking a big risk in just suggesting the new thread. I already feel intimidated by the forum as it is.

Thank you, thank you... thank you in advance. :)

I like Zombie tests. The ones that are clever, and don't rely on movies or max brooks.

Thanks. It's sad really because there are more than three times as many members there than here, but lately there are only three - twelve people on at at time. For some reason, I want the forum to not crash.

Yeah. Because then we're left with people like this:
Slant says (6:15 AM):
I just felt that deeply in my heart, Hong Kong is the true capital of Japan.

:( yeah, our downtime lost us some serious members :(

Lol! It's funny to hear that Slant felt that deeply in her heart.

(Slant, I truly enjoy you as a person. It was just a weird sentiment from you. Don't have my head chopped to pieces again in your story.. or do... because that was pretty awesome. :) )

I never said that...

it's lies...Lies I say.

:m179: Take the chopping monkey out on his ass!!!

Also to Slant and others please answer the original question. Thanks again. :)

Okcupid quizzes are by far the best.

I like the personality quizzes. Very fun!