Fave Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc. shows? | INFJ Forum

Fave Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc. shows?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What shows or movies from online sites such as Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc. do you like to watch? Which ones do you recommend and why? Which ones are you not a fan of?

Last edited:
Just finished up season one of the new Lost In Space which was excellent. Looking forward to season two whenever it comes out.
I also recommend Bates Motel, Stranger Things, and Queer Eye which I also just finished up.
Other older stuff- Mr. Robot, Rescue Me, Daredevil

I would do movies too, but I like most movies pretty much. I'm more particular about shows since they are a bigger time investment.

Last edited:
I can recommend:

Netflix - iBoy, Star Trek Discovery, Mindhunter, Jessica Jones, Daredevil

Hulu - The Handmaid's Tale

The thread mentions original shows and movies, but if you like documentaries then also check out Making a Murderer on Netflix.

The thread mentions original shows and movies

I guess some of mine aren't, but I don't really differentiate. A good show is a good show. Still, Lost In Space, Daredevil and Queer Eye are solid. Queer Eye is an original basically, since it's all new people. Everyone knows Stranger Things at this point I think.

Everyone should watch Castle Rock. It is airing in a few days on Hulu.
I may have a conflict of interests.

I'm including somewhat newish shows, but they aren't extremely new since I haven't watched much new in the past year:

Better Call Saul - A spinoff of Breaking Bad with a lot more levity (but still deep and very entertaining)
Orphan Black - A fucking amazingly mind-bending show with an awesome leading female actor
Stranger Things - An immersive and intelligent sci-fi horror that does homages right
Sherlock - Just watch it if you like interesting shit.
Love - I don't know if I'm caught up, but I've enjoyed it. About dysfunctional people trying to have functional relationships. Darkly awkward humor.
Dave Chappelle's Equanimity - One of the best and smartest standups I've seen in years.

Someone recommended Riverdale so I binged watched it on Netflix for a week. It was pretty good. Waiting for the third season. I watched Zoo a while back and really liked it, but hadn't in a while. I heard it was cancelled, so now I'm watching the last two episodes. Really cool series with great animal mutations. I'm on the lookout for other sci-fi/supernatural shows to start watching.

1.) Dexter (Netflix)
2.) Lost (Netflix maybe? Not sure if it's still on there).
3.) House M.D. (Amazon).
4.) Stranger Things (Netflix).
5.) True Blood (Amazon).
6. Supernatural (Netflix).
7.) Sons of Anarchy (Maybe Netflix, not sure if it's still there).
8.) Breaking Bad (Netflix).

Have you seen Orphan Black? If you haven't, you need to cancel any plans, goals, dreams, etc. you have and start watching NOW.
hopes, dreams, plans already cancelled. :D But right now, my heart belongs to Sherlock Holmes. He is really creepy but awe-inspiring character. Really enjoy Watson too. They are my binge-worthy couple right now, and I have to see it through to finish all four series before I can watch another show.

Lost In Space
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
*Sherlock
Marvel Defenders
*Stranger Things
*The Magicians
The Shannara Chronicals (season 1)
*Altered Carbon
Dark Matter
Halt And Catch Fire (first couple seasons)
Dare Devil
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
*The OA

*Supernatural- CW/Netflix
*Black Mirror- Netflix
*Being Human (US) -Netflix
*Mindhunter- Netflix
*The X-Files- Hulu
Grace and Frankie- Netflix
Stranger Things- Netflix
Orange Is the New Black- Netflix
*Penny Dreadful- Netflix
The OA- Netflix
*Mad Men- Netflix
Santa Clarita Diet- Netflix
Hemlock Grove- Netflix
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt- Netflix
Bates Motel- Netflix
The Good Place- NBC/Netflix
Z Nation- Sci-Fi/Netflix
*Ash vs Evil Dead- STARZ/Netflix
Master of None- Netflix
You’re the Worst- FX
*Westworld- HBO
*Sharp Objects- HBO
*Better Call Saul- AMC/Netflix
The Pooping Dead- AMC
American Horror Story- AMC
Tbc...

Last edited:
Everyone should watch Castle Rock. It is airing in a few days on Hulu.

Haven't watched yet because I don't have Hulu but I've been seeing it pop up with good reviews/responses!
I had no idea it had such a badass cast too. Looks really awesome.

@Wyote – Really cool cast. I don't usually like horror, but we got Hulu just for this.