Facebook Doom. (not sure if actually real though) | INFJ Forum

Facebook Doom. (not sure if actually real though)

Capt Charisma

Community Member
Nov 12, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
I've been away in the mountains for a few weeks and I have just returned to a few remours originating from youtube abot a coming attack from internet hacker group anonymous on facebook on November fifth.

I just saw this video that I will link and I have to say if it is actually a real threat or if it is actually anonymous. From what I can gather the original video is in spanish (correct me if I'm wrong) and has been translated by other people, (so keep that in mind)

If you know Spanish here's the original: (I think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PajZwRHo0EA

For English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6crH8qmyZ8

So? Hoax? real? Evil? wrong? Right?

Discuss.

I don't think anyone knows. "Like" Facecrooks on FB ... they usually have info about all the shenanigans.

I used to have facebook, then I deleted it about a month ago... On a personal opinion, If it is real. Its going to cut off the whole world and people have become somewhat dependant on that. Anonymou is supposed to be all "freedom of speech" If I remeber correctly I think it was with the help of facebook some of the recent overthrowing of dictators was aided by facebook.
On the other hand, I kinda belive facebook is rather extremely shady about their information deals with corporations and privacy concearns.
Main reason I left because It bored me and soaked up time I could be using to do something constructive... like minecraft.

People need to be shaken up anyways. Facebook isnt that vital to living, if it disappears it is of no real consequence. I will just miss my Farmville.

no, the blatant lies thread is OVER THERE.
LOL. So you think. Facebook, myspace...blah, blah, blah....don't know, don't play. Who the f*ck is this Lady Ga Ga people prattle on about too....

I seriously refuse to follow such crap irl. I don't have cable or internet at my house for a reason.

LOL. So you think. Facebook, myspace...blah, blah, blah....don't know, don't play. Who the f*ck is this Lady Ga Ga people prattle on about too....

I seriously refuse to follow such crap irl. I don't have cable or internet at my house for a reason.

facebook and myspace are social networking utilities on the internet, and lady gaga is a female popular music singer and celebrity.

facebook and myspace are social networking utilities on the internet, and lady gaga is a female popular music singer and celebrity.

LOL Yes, I have a general understanding of what and who these things are...just not real knowledge of them...

So seriously, kill Facebook, won't bother me in the least because I don't have an account nor do I froth at the mouth waiting for other's updates or whatever.... :)

LOL Yes, I have a general understanding of what and who these things are...just not real knowledge of them...

So seriously, kill Facebook, won't bother me in the least because I don't have an account nor do I froth at the mouth waiting for other's updates or whatever.... :)

"updates", eh? you think anyone believes you now? go on, back to blatant lies where you belong.

[MENTION=3096]Sonya[/MENTION] , you protest too much me thinks.

Reactions: Barnabas
Whatever [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] Like you don't see the crap about Facebook everywhere. Bleh. Just because I can see and hear what people prattle on about doesn't mean I am part of it.

[MENTION=731]Hoggle[/MENTION] Don't make me hurt you babycakes.....

All that crap is overrated. I can barely stand to make the commitment to hang around here....

Whatever @invisible Like you don't see the crap about Facebook everywhere. Bleh. Just because I can see and hear what people prattle on about doesn't mean I am part of it.

@Hoggle Don't make me hurt you babycakes.....

All that crap is overrated. I can barely stand to make the commitment to hang around here....

Thats kind of rude.

Well dont do us any favors.

You mistake my statement as having something to do with others Snuggles. It says something about me, not everyone else.....generally speaking, I am inward orientated, and my statements can be applied as such...

However, I would be willing to do you the favor of leaving if you so desire.

I have personally never used facebook, or any similar networking site.

However, tbh, the annihilation of fb would make my day.

Original Question:

Is Anonymous attacking Facebook?

Answers:

I don't use/like Facebook

...lies and cowardice is afoot.