Extraverted Feeling - One FJ's perspective | INFJ Forum

Extraverted Feeling - One FJ's perspective

Discussion in 'The INFJ Typology' started by wonkavision, Mar 28, 2013.

Share This Page

More threads by wonkavision
  1. wonkavision

wonkavision Community Member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    ?
    I came across this post on another typology forum and I thought it was interesting.
    Very personal and subjective, of course, but interesting nonetheless. And I'd be curious to know what INFJs think of it.

I suspect she's talking about Fe as it manifests particularly in an xNFJ (i.e. some combination of Ni/Fe/Ti/Se), but I'd also be curious what you think of that.

Here's the quote:

(Original source: Post#45
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36941&page=5&p=1389632&viewfull=1#post1389632)

So, what do you think?

Does this resonate with you?

Is this specifically "xNFJ", or is this how other types "use" Fe?

Thanks in advance for your input. :)

#1 wonkavision, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  2. Trifoilum

Trifoilum find wisdom, build hope.

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Fe or no Fe, I think this happens with me. And I think one aspect that distinguishes Fe doms with Fi doms is the concentration/borderline obsession over the above elements, as opposed to what was actually happening.

The content itself is just one of many aspects for me; other things are also important; pattern, repetition, reprisal, piling stresses. Identity, role, expectations, how me and they fulfilled that expectations.

The other functions work as the underlining basis; how do I see the pattern? How and why can I call this repetition? How to break free from that cycle of doom? That all needs other functions other than Fe to work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...