Exodus International Says God Wants Them to "Cure" Gay People Through iPhones | INFJ Forum

Exodus International Says God Wants Them to "Cure" Gay People Through iPhones

i dislike those ppl

This is fantastic! If they can cure gay people through Iphones does that mean I can make straight people gay the same way? I am totally going to write a program that plays subliminal imagery and Cher and see how many queers I can make this week. Via'Le'Rainbow Revolution!

Reactions: RyuTech and kucala
i think its a ploy by tmobile.

once there are no more gay people, there will be no one to use the iphones.

?????

profit.

That being said, I really do hate Exodus International. BTW! You guys click the link and watch the vid below? Surprise, thats where my dad works. Good ol 700 club.

This is fantastic! If they can cure gay people through Iphones does that mean I can make straight people gay the same way? I am totally going to write a program that plays subliminal imagery and Cher and see how many queers I can make this week. Via'Le'Rainbow Revolution!

no. that's wrong. because gay is a disease, and you are not curing people by making them gay but you are making them sick, and God doesn't want that.

Wow people are getting dumb and dumber.

This is funny

Reactions: Krypton
rtkl04.jpg

Don't they know that same sex coupling happens, and has been observed in many different species in nature.
How then can it not be natural?

Reactions: invisible
I've never seen a giraffe, or zebra mincing their way towards a gay bar in ass-less leather pants.
Ha ha, I like it! Funny!
But I have seen it on a documentary, maybe they only come out in leather hot pants after dark though!

Ha ha, I like it! Funny!
But I have seen it on a documentary, maybe they only come out in leather hot pants after dark though!
I've witnessed first hand a cross-species-bestiality/fetish obsessed gay dog, that was always trying to have sex with his master's leg.

My suggestion was lethal injection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlelissa
Don't they know that same sex coupling happens, and has been observed in many different species in nature.
How then can it not be natural?
Also humans live in nature so how is anything humans do not natural?

@the
Natural things are usually juxtaposed with the supernatural.

Natural things are usually distinguished into the basic natural, and artificial. Artificial, literally meaning the work of an artist (ars facere: art+to make), ie. Of an intelligent agent.

Unnatural things refer to artificial things, which are knowingly conducted against the perceived order of nature.

@the
Natural things are usually juxtaposed with the supernatural.

Natural things are usually distinguished into the basic natural, and artificial. Artificial, literally meaning the work of an artist (ars facere: art+to make), ie. Of an intelligent agent.

Unnatural things refer to artificial things, which are knowingly conducted against the perceived order of nature.
Agreed. Your point being?