Everyone sign up to MBTI dating site!!! :-D | INFJ Forum

Everyone sign up to MBTI dating site!!! :-D

Lea

Community Member
May 11, 2011
MBTI
xxxx
Everyone you got to sign up to this site it's super cool and it needs populating particularly in the UK where I live.

I met this really great INFJ guy on there but for the rest it seems dead.

So guy and gals get on there if you're looking for your next date :):m032:

http://www.projectevolove.com

haha, I've been on there for a while, haven't come across anyone I'd be interested in though, but I did check today and there was one girl not too awfully far away (just under a three hour drive, decent distance but workable I think), an ENTJ sx/so, who I just messaged, so here's to hoping I am not ignored lol. :playball: I try not to get my hopes up for that sort of thing though so that I can only ever be pleasantly surprised, I've had my hopes dashed a few too many times and I'd rather avoid that any more if I can at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bird
Lea missed seeing you here, don't be a stranger.

no.

Curious, but unsure if I want to deal with MBTI stereotypes on top of the usual dating site BS. :m083:

I can imagine people approaching me after reading a few articles about INFJs thinking they're an expert on how I think and what I like. I was in a relationship like that once and still shudder to look back at it.

Well as long as people don't take it too seriously it would be alright.

Doesnt EHarmony use MBTI?

For what it is worth I was matched with not only an INFJ but one on a likeminded journey as mine.... Life couldnt be better!

I also now know of 4 couples that are into MBTI and have been perfectly matched through EHarmony (one couple are even now married).:m032:

here! here!

Curious, but unsure if I want to deal with MBTI stereotypes on top of the usual dating site BS. :m083:

I can imagine people approaching me after reading a few articles about INFJs thinking they're an expert on how I think and what I like. I was in a relationship like that once and still shudder to look back at it.

Hah! Exactly what I was thinking.

Never mind people's propensity to grossly mistype themselves. Jeesh. Imagine you're looking for an ENTJ and you end up the polar opposite instead.

Nooooo thank you. MBTI is a curiosity, nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: rawr
Why.. to have wired chicks hitting up on me? DX