ESTP EMERGENCY!!! | INFJ Forum

ESTP EMERGENCY!!!

INFJok

Community Member
Nov 27, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
For the past few years or shootings, there have been a certain "type" of people responsible.
With the Columbine shooting, the shooting at the Batman midnight premiere AND the recent shooting by a man and his wife killing 2 cops and a pedestrian, ALL HAVE BEEN MALES.

SADLY...ALL ESTPs!

Don't get my wrong, anyone can kill anybody, but statistically you all?

Why?
What makes you guys tick?
When is the breaking point and what is the straw that breaks the camel's back?

I think part of my brain just melted.

Reactions: jyrffw54
tumblr_m81oabjt1K1r3zat8.jpg

Reactions: Sriracha
Ermmm...

For the past few years or shootings, there have been a certain "type" of people responsible.
With the Columbine shooting, the shooting at the Batman midnight premiere AND the recent shooting by a man and his wife killing 2 cops and a pedestrian, ALL HAVE BEEN MALES.

SADLY...ALL ESTPs!

Don't get my wrong, anyone can kill anybody, but statistically you all?

Why?
What makes you guys tick?
When is the breaking point and what is the straw that breaks the camel's back?

WHy would you think all of them are estps?

This post is actually quite offensive. ESTPs are no more an epidemic to society than all the rest of us.

This thread makes me ashamed of being a INFJ...

Please tell me you're being c sarcastic... Well it's not funny.

Fantastic. So instead of investing more in mental health facilities or running background checks, the solutions is to cull all ESTPs.

I'm sorry but I'm afraid we can only accept that they were all part of some Rothschild Overlord Conspiracy to plant False Flags to keep us all scared of each other as an acceptable reason for such behavior.

maybe we should test our ESTP friends to see whether all ESTPs are suicidal killers

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Explain yourselves.

I'm sorry but I'm afraid we can only accept that they were all part of some Rothschild Overlord Conspiracy to plant False Flags to keep us all scared of each other as an acceptable reason for such behavior.

They're not doing it to make everyone afraid of each other...they're doing it to pursuade you that guns are bad and that you should hand over all your guns to the government

Yeah in the name of balance...seeing as i speak up for INFJ's when they are being wronged i'd better speak in defence of ESTP's as well when they are being maligned!

These shootings ARE NOT an epidemic of malfunctioning ESTP's....in fact some of the shooters might not have been the triggermen at all

For example Holmes might have been planted at the scene. He was found asleep in a car nearby and during his trial he looked like he was drugged out of his mind

If this sounds far fetched do a quick search online eg youtube, search engine whatever and see how many reports you can find relating to these various shootings eg Aurora or sandy hook where eye witnesses actually said there was more than one shooter and that other shooters were seen fleeing the scene

Last edited:
This thread is the breaking point. I'm coming for you.

WHy would you think all of them are estps?

Well, it takes an estp male to snap like that. No other type is cognitively capable to snapping in such a way.
1394573493005.jpg

So logically that means that they must all be ESTP.

Also, if other types are capable of snapping like that, why were all of the ones who did ESTP, as we just established?

QED

Did anybody else notice that [MENTION=6623]INFJok[/MENTION] 's name looks like INFJ joke? No? Nobody else? *sigh* okay :/

[MENTION=10166]DonTaushMe[/MENTION] Actually I was thinking about making it "INFJoke" at first, but instead insisted on "INFJok" because it rhymed!

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] Than these ESTPs don't have loyal friends and when u screw over them, it's horrible! Overused Ti does NOT liked to be screwed over!

Why did I think of power rangers when I read this title? SPC emergency...? Something like that. haha.