88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
Post your thoughts on them. How do INFJs view ESFPs?

Positives?

Negatives?

Other type threads coming up.

:m2:

Much too dramatic.
Much too dramatic.
Much too dramatic.

I think they're fun at parties and they can be fun if they're guys. But I wouldn't trust them to hold the keys to my car...:D

I am guessing one of the women I know from work is an ESFP. She was constantly dancing and doing really, really showy stuff, going like the energizer bunny.

I liked it at first, but I couldn't handle something like that day to day. When I used to have Se dominant friends, they would always urge me to go out so I would 'feel better.' Not to say that immersing myself in a change of pace is a bad thing, but being around a bunch of loud obnoxious people isn't exactly my ideal escape. :p

They are ok to be around, but sometimes...ugh!

my younger cousin is one, and some days I have not a clue what to do with her.

One of my best friends is ESFP. We complement each other in SO many ways, and we get along really well. You'd think I wouldn't get along with ESFP's, but the vast majority that I have met I have gotten along with just fine.

They talk about themselves too much. Sometimes, I think it's the only topic they know.

ESFP =

Ronald%20McDonald.jpg

Never lock an INTP in the same room with one.

Last edited:
How do you tell the difference between an ESFP and an ENFP anyway? (I know them in theory, but they seem also similar in many things)

Last edited: