ENTPs: What do people get or not get about you? | INFJ Forum

ENTPs: What do people get or not get about you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
ENTPs: What do people get or not get about you?

What's the deal, yo? :m155:

They get a balloon. :m176:

When speaking with Shai Gar I mentioned about how ENTP's like to challenge ideas. He then promptly told me that ENTP's don't challenge ideas they formulate new ones. I was then like "but then haven't you just challenged that idea?"

Make of this what you will.

Sometimes they don't understand that I'm really joking
I've made it a habit to tag on somthing that explains I'm Joking, to which my friends who know me well are like "I know, I get it." I'm not doubting their ability to comprehend my jokes and references. It's just I'm so used to people taking what I say to heart, that I automaticaly tell them my jokes are jokes lest they think I'm a crazy person.

Sometimes they don't understand that I'm really joking
I've made it a habit to tag on somthing that explains I'm Joking, to which my friends who know me well are like "I know, I get it." I'm not doubting their ability to comprehend my jokes and references. It's just I'm so used to people taking what I say to heart, that I automaticaly tell them my jokes are jokes lest they think I'm a crazy person.
Yeah that happens to me (I was teasing a guy about his mbti type in a jokey way and he nearly snapped!)
I think they don't get much about me, I can relate to that.