ENTP :D | INFJ Forum

ENTP :D

Ixsportu2er

Regular Poster
Feb 27, 2011
MBTI
Yang
Enneagram
I doubt anyone remembers me from before, But I'm in love with this INFJ.... and... I just wanted to tell someone besides her.

You guys are fantastic. She's fantastic. She brings out my inner anarchist, and we both secretly want to kill people >.< mines not so much a secret.

She says things... exactly how I think it. Like, She reads my mind :D

Its groovy. I could see myself marrying this girl, and it's been like three weeks. I feel like (if god exist, which he probably doesn't, plz don't kill me INFJs I love you), He created us to be with one another, but also made it so it wouldn't be easy.

It took a lot of self awareness on both our parts, But the cuddling... Oh god the cuddling. Its like our bodies were designed to fit together. AND HER EYES. Do all of you guys have these eyes? Soul piercing?<-- if I had a soul *snickers*. Draw you in, like a tractor beam of amazingly awesomeness.

And when I'm around her, I just want to touch her >.< She makes my Ne go crazy, My Ti takes a break, and my Fe takes over, and my Fe never takes over...

God bless INFJs. God bless you indeed.

Edit: Okay, I have more to say.

When I was like 6-8, I started questioning religion, and by 13 I was researching American Imperialism, and... You know, Just being a delinquent anarchist. Back then my mind was on fire. Lately... (past 3 years) I've been very... ESTP :p I was trying to assimilate, or blend in. partying, and drinking.

Ever since I met her... She's reset me. My mind is racing again. It's like I hit puberty all over again. (not physically), but just the rush of emotions and thoughts. Its like I have a new different brain. Then again, I tend to change a lot... But this is kind of profound. Everyday she awakens a part of my self that has been locked inside so deep, that no one is allowed to see.

^- That stuff scares me... She could really hurt me, I like feeling these things, but It's getting to PoNR... The point where, I need to make a decision. Whether I want her to have the power to destroy everything that I am, or whether I want to keep her at an arms length. I don't think an INFJ would personally hurt me... but she's made a lot of exceptions for me, She knows how I work... and that's made her tolerant of all the negative ENTP traits you guys tend to not enjoy, and I've been working on my Fe, and My Si, and... I dunno. Anyways, I just needed to rant, And I love ranting to INFJs, you guys make my heart flutter.

Last edited:
entps don't have souls. its a scientifically proven fact.
we have things to do.

entps don't have souls. its a scientifically proven fact.
we have things to do.

That's why she can't see through me like she sees through everyone else! There's nothing to pierce with those soul piercing eyes... I've been trying to tell her! I am an empty soulless anti-christ. Filled with hate and I secretly just want to watch the world burn beneath my feet. I just need some Uranium >.<

Last edited:
I'm glad you're...dare I say, in love. For me, it's refreshing to see such a display of emotion from and ENTP. My experiences with ENTPs have always left me wanting more of this type of expression. Although, not all the time. I like the overall world view ENTPs have. They interest me...no enthrall me is a better description.

I don't know if we all have piercing eyes but I have been told I do...*shrugs*. Anyway reading your post made me a bit giddy. :) Enjoy it and embrace it...

I'm glad you're...dare I say, in love. For me, it's refreshing to see such a display of emotion from and ENTP. My experiences with ENTPs have always left me wanting more of this type of expression. Although, not all the time. I like the overall world view ENTPs have. They interest me...no enthrall me is a better description.

I don't know if we all have piercing eyes but I have been told I do...*shrugs*. Anyway reading your post made me a bit giddy. :) Enjoy it and embrace it...

You're telling me? :p Seriously though, we're all softies, I can assure you... you just have to know what string to tug, and have patience. Put a challenge on the table. Make us want you.

Then again. I have mommy issues, was raised by a single parent (my father) and I've had a decent amount of INFJs in my life. I just didn't know they were INFJs. My best friend for YEARS, the only person I still called, and still talked to, even if it were months between correspondences was an INFJ. Pretty sure my Grandmother (probably the most important woman in my life) was an INFJ as well.

My dad/mother/brother are all ESFJs and My other brother is an ENTP, and He's 6 years older so I saw his path of destruction and learned from it. It's the cause of one of our falling outs. Nothing could make you realize your faults more like watching them happen continuously over the years in some one else. (None of them lived with me, but had visits, and such) I watched him juggle women, blow money, and talk his way out/in of/to so much stuff. And the consequences, the trick is to be self aware.

But yeah, we're all softy romantics, if you find one of us, and stick through our BS, don't judge us, and show us that you actually care, we will show you our Fe, and our Fe isn't weak, we just don't use it.

You're telling me? :p Seriously though, we're all softies, I can assure you... you just have to know what string to tug, and have patience. Put a challenge on the table. Make us want you.

Then again. I have mommy issues, was raised by a single parent (my father) and I've had a decent amount of INFJs in my life. I just didn't know they were INFJs. My best friend for YEARS, the only person I still called, and still talked to, even if it were months between correspondences was an INFJ. Pretty sure my Grandmother (probably the most important woman in my life) was an INFJ as well.

My dad/mother/brother are all ESFJs and My other brother is an ENTP, and He's 6 years older so I saw his path of destruction and learned from it. It's the cause of one of our falling outs. Nothing could make you realize your faults more like watching them happen continuously over the years in some one else. (None of them lived with me, but had visits, and such) I watched him juggle women, blow money, and talk his way out/in of/to so much stuff. And the consequences, the trick is to be self aware.

But yeah, we're all softy romantics, if you find one of us, and stick through our BS, don't judge us, and show us that you actually care, we will show you our Fe, and our Fe isn't weak, we just don't use it.

Edit: By Mommy issues, I mean that I never really had a woman tell me they care, want me around, etc... I mean, Girlfriends maybe, but never someone who genuinely 100% meant it. I mean, Girls have said it, I'm sure some girls have meant it, But I've never believe it as much as I do from INFJ, I can see through people pretty easily, idk.
It makes me tear up a little bit actually, finding someone who understands me perfectly, who is genuine?

Even if I could read her, I wouldn't, I don't need to. She brings out the best in me. Its kind of like how a hamburger taste so much better with fries and a drink? Or how most fluids taste better out of a glass with ice? Complimentary.

Normally my blood is on fire, when I'm around her, I get chills, I calm down. I'm at peace, my thoughts come quicker, I'm not so angry. Idk, I could go on forever explaining it, but there's no way I feel I can make you understand.

One word could sum it up, yet confuse you and explain nothing at all.

Magic.

:mlove2:

One thing that is weird... I seem like the clingy one, and I feel like I'm not getting enough attention which just makes me want her more... It feels so much like a challenge to get her to pay attention to me. We're on spring break, and she lives like 4 hours a way. which isn't far, but I can't meet her family quite yet. She's super private... which is why I'm here in the first place. I want to shout my love on the rooftops, she wants to hide it and keep it quiet(why I came here to rant, I needed to say how I felt to someone or I'd go crazy). I'm fine with what she wants, but I thought INFJ would be the clingy one and the ENTP would be the one pre-occupied... so backwards with us.

Like last night, she wanted to read and talk to her sister more than talk to me, but then when I fell asleep, she was upset that I didn't text to say goodnight. I mean there was other things going on last night... on my end, but I desperately wanted her to call, interrupt and run off to talk to her. And I told her this. No rescue.

She says she's really into me, but shouldn't she be more clingy? I'm so confused. I feel like I'm being held off with a 5 foot pole, IDK. I feel neglected, maybe i'm being to clingy, maybe... idk, i'm confused :(

What are these "negative ENTP traits" you speak of?
I'm not sure I understand how your words mean. :D

I'm egotistical.
I always think I'm right, Which I am.
I'm insensitive (only with people other than her, and I'm working on it)
I've been a player.
I'm not religious (Not a negative feature, but she is religious, so I respect her for letting this slide).
I'm not private (which I'm working on).
Very Apathetic.
Lack motivation.
Not very driven, but I can be... I just need the right stimulation.
I can come off to be a prick, only to people who don't understand.
And when I let my ENTPness out It tends to flow like the Amazon River.

Did I leave something out? :p

So I see a lot of what you feel. But what dose she feel? What dose she want? I get the feeling your looking at this from only one side. No matter how good it maybe. We need to know what she wants. Your only somewhat getting at this.

Also the clingy thing, I've found ENTPs be clingy at the level of obsessive with someone they like. So it dosen't suprise me she isn't as clingy as you are.

So I see a lot of what you feel. But what dose she feel? What dose she want? I get the feeling your looking at this from only one side. No matter how good it maybe. We need to know what she wants. Your only somewhat getting at this.

Also the clingy thing, I've found ENTPs be clingy at the level of obsessive with someone they like. So it dosen't suprise me she isn't as clingy as you are.

I feel bad talking about how she feels, She's so private that I feel like I'm betraying her by releasing it.... BUT, I have evidence that she feels the same way, I guess I can release this.

I've said recently jokingly, "I think you're falling for me as much as I'm falling for you" and she said "I think so too :-D" IDK, How do I say how she feels? I can't read her. And I kind of feel like I'm betraying her, just by saying that.... ugh.

I'm egotistical.
I always think I'm right, Which I am.
I'm insensitive (only with people other than her, and I'm working on it)
I've been a player.
I'm not religious (Not a negative feature, but she is religious, so I respect her for letting this slide).
I'm not private (which I'm working on).
Very Apathetic.
Lack motivation.
Not very driven, but I can be... I just need the right stimulation.
I can come off to be a prick, only to people who don't understand.
And when I let my ENTPness out It tends to flow like the Amazon River.

Did I leave something out? :p

I was being facetious, but I'll take a hack.

By the way, only two of those "traits" are really associated with ENTPs.
Although it's comforting to attribute personal failings to an unchangeable personality type. Remember, its your personality and you have control.

You are not Apathetic: Clearly you care about this girl.
You do not lack motivation/drive: you're working on things, that takes both.

I've been a player. - so not anymore.
I'm not religious - ever look into Taoism? Just a thought
I'm not private - “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Insensitive? Insensitive people don't care.

Anyway... my point is: these aren't traits... they're weaknesses. It's good to recognize weaknesses, but you shouldn't keep beating yourself up over them. You're only human, and THAT is not your fault. Overcoming anything takes practice, but I promise if you keep at it, you WILL get better.

Think of it this way... Take a good ballerina, I guarantee you she has made more mistakes due to clumsiness than a duck, but you wouldn't know it from the way she dances.

Unless you're some kind of prodigy (you are not), when you start somthing, you're going to suck for a while, and that's okay. You can get annoyed with, laugh at, and perhaps be a little snarky with a newb, but you don't hold it against them, and you patiently help them out anyway.

I don't have anything worth good enough for tips;

My only advice would be to try to see things from a different perspective than the one you have now.
I think your perspective by itself is pretty wide, and you're not lacking in self-analysis (and self-mocking for that matter :p), nor are you lacking in the will part, so I think this might not be a hard task.... And not that you lack understanding or anything like that, but there's a difference between understanding something from one perspective and another.

For the vibe that I got so far is that complacency might have lulled you into thinking that your perspective about the world, yourself, or people; is wide enough. Wide enough to ensure survival, sure; but I would reckon that she is beyond survival at this moment, no?

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Use Ne
Make people jelly
?????
Profit