Enneagram type 9 | INFJ Forum

Enneagram type 9

No more or less so than any other type.

cheers,
Ian

Nines should run the world.

Reactions: Zen
Ok - I give up. I'm a nine and I do not see what all the hoopla is about.

Why do you like being a nine Chaz and Wyote?

Nines should run the world.

He probably wouldn't want to.

But obviously since we have the highest number, we must be the best.
:m027:

Reactions: Wyote
Ok - I give up. I'm a nine and I do not see what all the hoopla is about.

Why do you like being a nine Chaz and Wyote?

Nines strive for peace and harmony, and since I am a nine I am biased in saying this but ya know... it's the best way to go in life.

Being an unhealthy nine is pretty miserable though.

Nine is the nines! :D

But yeah, slipping into sixish territory can hurt a bit, if you're entrenched. I didn't think it was bad, but I did do some odd things.

My knowledge of the Enneagram is rather limited, but I've never had any doubt about being a 9. I love it. :)

The hardest thing about being a 9 for me is staying motivated and giving a rat's ass about things. Other than that, I don't mind.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Nine is the crown of the enneagram. We have all of the qualities of the other types compressed into one master race :D Downside is that we have also the negative ones if unhealthy.

I love this quote:

We have sometimes called the Nine the crown of the Enneagram because it is at the top of the symbol and because it seems to include the whole of it. Nines can have the strength of Eights, the sense of fun and adventure of Sevens, the dutifulness of Sixes, the intellectualism of Fives, the creativity of Fours, the attractiveness of Threes, the generosity of Twos, and the idealism of Ones. However, what they generally do not have is a sense of really inhabiting themselves—a strong sense of their own identity.

9s may be cool, but they can't abuse smileys and have fun doing so like a true 7 :mhula::mhula::mhula::mhula::mhula::mhula:

:3

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: YEEEAH!

We really don't want to know about your monkey abuse, it's just not right man :faint2:

We really don't want to know about your monkey abuse, it's just not right man :faint2:
I know you'd love me to abuse you, but if I did, I'd get stitches (hehe...-laugh track-)

Just one more 7 is needed and we shall own this thread! The 9s would be too nonchalant to interfere :dance:

5 here and what is this?