Saru Inc

Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
So I've been looking at Enneagram in the past week, and its taken me such a long time to figure it out. The ones I kept on getting on the tests are 5w6, and 6w7. Ironically, I've finally figured out I'm a 2, with a 3 wing.

Any other 2w3s? Or at least 2s... or... 3s... I don't think I'm the stereotypical 2 at all, but I'm definitely part of the heart, and NOT a 4 (hahaha), and I'm not extraverted enough (in that sense) to be a 3.

So, yea, any others? And while we're on it, anyone have any good enneagram sites?

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
So I've been looking at Enneagram in the past week, and its taken me such a long time to figure it out. The ones I kept on getting on the tests are 5w6, and 6w7. Ironically, I've finally figured out I'm a 2, with a 3 wing.

Any other 2w3s? Or at least 2s... or... 3s... I don't think I'm the stereotypical 2 at all, but I'm definitely part of the heart, and NOT a 4 (hahaha), and I'm not extraverted enough (in that sense) to be a 3.

So, yea, any others? And while we're on it, anyone have any good enneagram sites?

I would assume this means you can come off a bit like an ENFJ?

Also, Enneagram 2 is not especially common among INFJs, so it is not likely that you'll get much response in this thread from other INFJ 2w3s.

Maybe, I get told all across the boards that I am very EXXP-ish. However I am definitely an I, and definitely a J. I just, I go very chameleon on people, I make myself into either who they want me to be per se, or what I know will make them happy. If everyone is in the dumps I am the esfp to cheer them up. But I'm also an infj (that took me about a year to figure out).

Maybe, I get told all across the boards that I am very EXXP-ish. However I am definitely an I, and definitely a J. I just, I go very chameleon on people, I make myself into either who they want me to be per se, or what I know will make them happy. If everyone is in the dumps I am the esfp to cheer them up. But I'm also an infj (that took me about a year to figure out).

Yes, 2w3 is often ExFx, but that doesn't mean that only ExFx's are 2w3's. However, it does mean that a lot of the sensibilities of ExFx's are going to be projected onto how people assume a 2w3 behaves and vice versa. A 2w3 cares about people, helping them, and getting things done, as well as impressing people. Any MBTI type could have those motivations. ExFx's often end up there naturally. If you're an INFJ version of 2w3, I'd assume something happened early in your life to cause you to feel compelled to meet people's love needs more than feed your own imagination and desire for harmony. Do you feel that if you don't offer help and support that there won't be harmony, perhaps?

hahah, thats honestly spot on. Well I mean, I live in a very homophobic community, and my entire life I've known the day I came out to my parents how destroyed they'd be, so I've done whatever I could to help anyone out, my form of penance, always fearing it will never be enough. Then I go into overload and either lose myself, or don't care about anyone.

2w1 here. :)

I'm a 2w3 INFJ. Just recently found out that I'm a 2w3. I'm not familiar with enneagram so I'm not sure what it means and what makes it uncommon for INFJs.

Last edited: