88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
Post your thoughts on them. How do INFJs view ENFPs?

Positives?

Negatives?

Other type threads coming up.

:m2:

Hey, what about us enfp's? No one's commenting on us [and saying how cool we are ;]

They can be tons of fun to hang out with! And theyre smart. At least thats what applies to the enfp Im friends with. I love being friends with that enfp, but Id never want to date an enfp, they tend to be flighty with relationships in theyre younger years. An older mature enfp though.. :m032: there is just something between enfps and infjs.. something sparkly!

Last edited:
Strange thing I noticed: They're always open to possibilities.. even in relationships.. and yet they don't stray. I have two female ENFP friends.
They're conceptual, but I wouldn't hold them to a fixed idea.

Strange thing I noticed: They're always open to possibilities.. even in relationships.. and yet they don't stray. I have two female ENFP friends.
They're conceptual, but I wouldn't hold them to a fixed idea.

Oh but some of them do stray. Ive known a few. At least in their younger years. Its said that they calm down a bit with age though.

Last edited:
The ones I know are in their mid-twenties to early thirties.
I didn't mean to imply that ALL ENFPs are incapable to cheating or straying..
I just noticed the few I know have not... despite having every opportunity and momentary desire to do so.
I still think they are loyal to the people they feel really value them.

Last edited:
Well the ones I know are a bit younger, my friend is 18 and the one whom I know for sure that she strays alot is in her early 20s. So that just shows that they get wiser when theyre bit older, hehe.

And youre right, they are loyal friends!

My husband is most likely ENFP, or at the least, an xNFP. I think it works well because an E can drag out an I to get them to socialize at least a bit, and we share the NF, which is a very good thing. The P tends to lighten up the J, at least a bit, so we end up doing things that we otherwise might not, and end up having fun with it anyway.

As far as the ENFP's tendency to stray, I haven't really noticed it.

I think that if I chose to be, I could be pretty flirty now that I've actually learned a little of how to do it, but as for cheating, I like what Paul Newman said, "Why would I want to go out for hamburgers when I have steak at home?"

I think that the P does help to counterbalance the J. PJs are so comfy.

Bump. I have an ENFP grandma, which seems like an anomaly because most people in this thread know young ones. About the faithfulness, she's been married twice. The first ended because of him, not her.
She's absolutely hilarious she loves telling you jokes. She does this thing where she'll ask, "want to hear a dirty joke?" and I'll say, "no not really" and she tells it anyways.
She gets along well with my sister, who is either ENFJ or ESTP.

meh