Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Example:
OMG stop getting emotional.. batshit infjs.. don't feel bad about it. it's just the concept. if it makes you feel better, i associated it with rape using my own thoughts.

Is it typical for an enfp to tell people how they should feel?

How does it affect you when someone tells you how to feel?

hey uberrogo

i think i should poop on your face and you should be happy about it

how does this make you feel?

hey uberrogo

i think i should poop on your face and you should be happy about it

how does this make you feel?

I feel like it is a change for you to be asking as well as telling. I would just objectify you if you did that anyways.

Reactions: acd
Example:

Is it typical for an enfp to tell people how they should feel?

How does it affect you when someone tells you how to feel?

It's a bit silly that an ENFP would determine that INFJs get emotional to batshit levels, given that the two types have N, F, T, and S in the same positions (just reversed I/E). The simple solution I'm starting to see is that we're all batshit in our own outstanding ways.

Anyway, if someone tells me how to feel, I'm inclined to roll eyes and and not take the suggestion seriously - if I respond with anything else, then I've let someone have some control over emotions. When I was younger I probably would have felt at least a hint of anger if a person told me how to feel, and thought or responded with something that defended the right of anyone to feel whatever they damn well felt like feeling at any time. Still, then and now, if I really respect what an acquaintance of mine has to say, then I might give their words some consideration if I think was being unreasonable.

This didn't really seem all that serious, though. :tongue1: