Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
It's election day! Did you vote?

I just voted that I voted. lol.

I completely forgot to register, so I couldn't. I'm jealous of everyone who did

I deliberately did not vote for the elections, I won't be voting for the presidency either.

Meh...Though I can't vote I mostly support the democratic party but they haven't really done anything....but since when do political candidates actually do 99.9% of the proposals they state they will?

I didn't vote...I finally got my licsense with my correct address Thursday and didn't make the time to have my voter registration updated. I'm ashamed.

I do wish I could have voted for the senate race in my homestate of Alaska....mur-kow-ski!!

Just got back from voting! :usa: Wishful thinking on my part but I voted to boot out Denny Rehberg.

I wish you were still there [MENTION=2398]middle1[/MENTION], Alaska's senate race is SO endlessly hilarious to watch!

And Christine O'Donnell has lost lost lost! :party:

Lynch took the governorship of NH

I abstained as I really didn't know who the candidates were or what the issues were on the ballot. What I would really like is someone/thing that would give me the general stances of the politicians I'm voting for, but I can;t find anything.

Indy I'm afraid the games are just getting started up there. The suspense is killing me though!!

can I complain about the lack of readily available information leading to my lack of voting?

Democrats are projected to lose the a super majority...

Grrrr! I really wish I could've voted! I did NOT want Scott Rigell :(

I wanna see results from nevada and alaska already!