Dwindling level of topics that are allowed? | INFJ Forum

Dwindling level of topics that are allowed?

Darc

Jul 11, 2017
MBTI
Fi
Enneagram
4W3
Well, I've just noticed in general, not only can you not say anything feasibly "subjective" but as well, you either have to talk about things that are easily categorized into a black and white criteria, which is most often "positive" or "negative" and anything that is "negative" must be avoided at all times, and this is in relation to, perspectives, opinions and just how you look or feel about different things. I mean it can be anything, music, culture, art, relationships, politics, you name it. It's all just "good" or "bad"
And not only that, but I used to always think that at least ART was the real wherein one could discuss and talk about their own subjective feelings and thoughts and that's what it was all about.

But I've noticed, you cannot really do that either. I mean literally, you cannot even really discuss art anymore, and why you like it, what you like about it, unless it fits into this black and white criteria of being "positive" and even then, you still cannot really discuss or compare or anything like that.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I've also noticed that there's little to no room for individuality, or personal thoughts and feeling either. Even though no one explicity says what you're supposed to do or act like, you're expected to conform completely without any question whatsoever.

So then, even with intuitives I've noticed this and basically you're just supposed to talk about how you spend your money, and sports, or traveling (because traveling is this big huge thing now) and like...you're career/job, but again, it's all on the basis of "what you do" not what you think of what you do, not how you feel, not your individual self, or anything like that. There's no, finding oneself, personal journey. There's nothing, just like, whoa. I don't know how the fuck people can handle that. It's really limiting. I think that's why everyone is like, on anti-depressants or something, or at least they look and come off like it.

I mean do people even like art or culture anymore? how do they even live with themselves? omfg.

Last edited:
Oh another thing I've noticed is a lot more blatant and outright hostility and aggression for what I can wager, predominately no reason.

Like I was in this one town for a couple of days because I had some errands to run and it's a very busy tourist town but I was getting met with all of this blatant hostility. I mean people were staring at me all of the time even out right giving me angry dirty looks and they'd just stare at me. I'd walk into a store and grab a snack or coffee and they'd just stare at me the whole and entire time. For like, 3, 4 minutes. Sometimes I'd do it back to some of the men and I got this feeling they wanted to or were going to start a fight with me, and generally I think that's what they're always trying to do.

I was just on the balcony of a place I was staying at and the person working at the receptionist was looking at me back and I felt his energy, and he was really angry at me, just for sitting on the balcony. I think this is partially what it is, no one wants anyone to think about things.

I also think as far as clothing goes, you're supposed to have like short hair, slicked, gelled and thick horned glasses and dressed like an office worker all of the time, even if you are not an office worker. I mean, it's hard not to say that I am different then them at all, and that they only hate me because I am not temperamentally the same as many of them or something, and thus they just hate me on the fact that I am wired differently from them.

It's the same with men trying to walk into me on the street. It's just bizarre, like whoa, it's like I'm a jew or something. Ha ha ha, just kidding.

I think it's because like, people cannot handle real life anymore and they're sucking the big tits of the state and big business because they're giving into their demands and doing everything that they want. Basically, like rodents sucking on their water dispensers. *squeek, squeek*