[PUG] - DRUG TEST all college students, unemployment beneficiaries, public school children!!! | INFJ Forum

[PUG] DRUG TEST all college students, unemployment beneficiaries, public school children!!!

Billy

Contents Under Pressure
Donor
Jul 18, 2009
CT
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
I am calling out all the mouth-breathing fucking simians who self-righteously think we need to drug test welfare recipients.

Question:

Why are you angry about your small penis?

Question 2:

Have you considered that you are a fucking moron?

In all seriousness though...

Welfare = money/benefits given to people by the government.

Why stop at people who need food subsidies? Why not go all the way with our self righteousness and drug test all motorists, school children, unemployment beneficiaries, college students, home owners with sewer hookups, etc and so for since they're all on some form of "WELFARE" that's paid for with MY FUCKING TAXES!

The mountain of STUPID for the whole "make it legal" campaign to drug test welfare recipients is so full of hot air, and self-righteous chest thumping It fucking pisses me off how hypocritical people can be... If you take benefits from the government (WE ALL DO) then you are on a form of WELFARE. PERIOD. That this thinly veiled classist bullshit is masqueraded as some sort of economic sense is BEYOND RATIONAL COMPREHENSION! The amount it would cost to test millions of people, would require an entire new bureaucracy. INCREASED TAXES... So CLEARLY this isnt about the MONEY... its about the self righteous bullshit each asshole who spouts it sports. ITS PATHETIC!!! FUCK!

/rant over.

just for the record - I dont take drugs (well, tobacco, but quitting again and an occasional cider, if we count those too...), but there really seems to be a vibe of some being more "entitled" to take the drugs and never get caught than others. Like when ur a banker and gamble away our economies while high on coke seems to be quite legit... :)

QFT

[video=youtube_share;8R-02fNL_Us]http://youtu.be/8R-02fNL_Us[/video]

just for the record - I dont take drugs (well, tobacco, but quitting again and an occasional cider, if we count those too...), but there really seems to be a vibe of some being more "entitled" to take the drugs and never get caught than others. Like when ur a banker and gamble away our economies while high on coke seems to be quite legit... :)
My rhetoric aside, I find the argument repulsive... that we need to drug test poor welfare recipients who need food and medical aid, because THOSE FUCKING BLACKIES AND HISPANICS need to get off the DOLE an stop using my TAXES for WEED and stop breeding! Its like... holy shit!?

1. why are drugs an issue?
2. If they are, shouldn't we test everyone who uses public funds?
3. why should we pick and choose who to test? Isnt that discrimination?
4. Is this about economics or self righteousness?

I completely agree. I think its disgusting and a violation of privacy.

Reactions: hush
My rhetoric aside, I find the argument repulsive... that we need to drug test poor welfare recipients who need food and medical aid, because THOSE FUCKING BLACKIES AND HISPANICS need to get off the DOLE an stop using my TAXES for WEED and stop breeding! Its like... holy shit!?

1. why are drugs an issue?
2. If they are, shouldn't we test everyone who uses public funds?
3. why should we pick and choose who to test? Isnt that discrimination?
4. Is this about economics or self righteousness?

I think they pick and choose to attack those who are the least able to defend themselves (the small penis syndrome). I think that pretty much sums up as an answer to all q's :)

I think they pick and choose to attack those who are the least able to defend themselves (the small penis syndrome). I think that pretty much sums up as an answer to all q's :)

Listen, I went through the trouble of labeling this as PUG thread, the LEAST you can do is stop being so damned agreeable!

Listen, I went through the trouble of labeling this as PUG thread, the LEAST you can do is stop being so damned agreeable!

oops, I didnt see, too high on cider hehe :)

[video=youtube;K0TIyuGemAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0TIyuGemAQ&feature=fvwrel[/video]

John Stewart rules

Yes we get that programme in England

I actually turned this into a bombastic argument on my Facebook page because thats where I always hear about this crap. People keep messaging me and telling me that thats not the place to have this argument... Im all like what????? I can have this fight anonymously on some forum but not with people I know? I cant think of a better place to do it, fuck, I almost want to buy a bullhorn and go practice my right to free speech in the center of town... too many people are afraid of being civic... i hate that.

People love the idea of giving the state lots of power... lol @ claiming that would save any money.

What? Oh, they don't think the state will be sifting through their piss sooner or later too?

It's my personal feeling that the War on Drugs has run its course. It wasted huge amounts of taxpayer dollars, resulted in nonviolent people who just make a few mistakes being locked up for far too long, and led to undue suffering for the most vulnerable in our society. This BS about testing welfare recipients is just the latest straw, which has inexplicably failed to break the camel's back.

Good welfare isn't about sustaining people, but about giving them the opportunity to become self sufficient.

Drug addiction holds many people back from becoming self sufficient, or even anything but dysfunctional.

Perhaps drug testing is part of a good welfare system - ie. it is for the welfare of those who ask for assistance in improving their welfare.

I think I remember someone posted a thread before about a store clerk who was rude to a woman who wanted to pay for cigarettes with a welfare card. People are angry about welfare users using their tax money to buy tobacco and drugs, but not about the government using the same money to wage wars. Mmmmkay....

Reactions: Quiet
THE DISSENTING VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS....:wave:

OK, I am going to be the dissenting voice here (why do I do this? : - )...

I am FOR drug testing welfare recipients.

Why?

Well, for one thing, I was in the Military for almost 21 years and got drug tested regularly. Ifsomeone was caught doing drugs, they would 1.) Go to jail (depending on what the investigation found - because you WOULD get investigated by the OSI which is the Air Force equivalent of the FBI) or 2. Get a dishonorble discharge and get kicked out of the miliary (i.e. Lose your income and means of support). Also, when you apply for a job with a civilian company, they make you do an intial drug test (not all but many corporations today do) - if you fail, you do not get the job. I do not see where it is being so unfair??

Although I believe in welfare and helping people, I also do not think there is nothing wrong with expecting a person to be drug free - maybe their drug addiction is the reason they can't get steady work? If it is, then the government becomes an enabler and helps the person stay on their drug addiction (not that very many can ever totally kick the habit anyway, though)

Welfare is not a right - it is a free helping hand. If you invited a homeless person to stay in your house, wouldn't you have the right to specify certain rules for them to abide by or certain conventions or behavoir?

My uncle did drugs and it ruined his life and he died at 55 of hepatitis.

I am not saying this because I am a Republican (because I am not, nor am I a democrat either) but I just do not see where it is so egregious?

I am fairly certain there will be many voices to contest what I have said and that is OK. I probably will not respond back, not to be rude and ignore anyone, but because it is just my opinion and I find debate, for the sake of debate, relatively useless and no one is going to change their mind on this because of something someone says. Usually, we are not seeking to learn but to only fight for our already made-up position in our mind. But, please, blast away if you will.... : - ) but do not take my lack of response as being rude or not feeling like I could not have a come-back (because there always a come-back to justify our position, isn't there?). I just wanted to contribute my .02 cents.

^^ Taking a drug test was also a required thing for me. I did not feel violated, and I also don't particularly want to debate about, it so there are my .02 cents as well.

THE DISSENTING VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS....:wave:

OK, I am going to be the dissenting voice here (why do I do this? : - )...

I am FOR drug testing welfare recipients.

Why?

Well, for one thing, I was in the Military for almost 21 years and got drug tested regularly. Ifsomeone was caught doing drugs, they would 1.) Go to jail (depending on what the investigation found - because you WOULD get investigated by the OSI which is the Air Force equivalent of the FBI) or 2. Get a dishonorble discharge and get kicked out of the miliary (i.e. Lose your income and means of support). Also, when you apply for a job with a civilian company, they make you do an intial drug test (not all but many corporations today do) - if you fail, you do not get the job. I do not see where it is being so unfair??

Although I believe in welfare and helping people, I also do not think there is nothing wrong with expecting a person to be drug free - maybe their drug addiction is the reason they can't get steady work? If it is, then the government becomes an enabler and helps the person stay on their drug addiction (not that very many can ever totally kick the habit anyway, though)

Welfare is not a right - it is a free helping hand. If you invited a homeless person to stay in your house, wouldn't you have the right to specify certain rules for them to abide by or certain conventions or behavoir?

My uncle did drugs and it ruined his life and he died at 55 of hepatitis.

I am not saying this because I am a Republican (because I am not, nor am I a democrat either) but I just do not see where it is so egregious?

I am fairly certain there will be many voices to contest what I have said and that is OK. I probably will not respond back, not to be rude and ignore anyone, but because it is just my opinion and I find debate, for the sake of debate, relatively useless and no one is going to change their mind on this because of something someone says. Usually, we are not seeking to learn but to only fight for our already made-up position in our mind. But, please, blast away if you will.... : - ) but do not take my lack of response as being rude or not feeling like I could not have a come-back (because there always a come-back to justify our position, isn't there?). I just wanted to contribute my .02 cents.

I can see where you are coming from because I have also undergone the same military and civilian drug testing, however I dont see why you are so eager to let the government into your life by way of sampling your bodily fluids. I dont feel it is right to drug test at all. The way you worded your response gave me the impression that you think drug testing is some kind of rite that you went through and now the next generation needs to go through it.

I find the idea of mandatory drug testing to be stupid, especially when it comes to college students getting tested because they are reading books, not working heavy equipment. They are not going to hurt anyone just because they fell asleep cause they were too high reading their boring text book.

Secondly if you drug test parents it is their children who are going to suffer. Withholding welfare because the parents do drugs is just takign food from their childrens mouths. Unless you write the laws to give the 2 year old the welfare, the parent would still just take the kids money.

Reactions: Quiet and acd
I think I remember someone posted a thread before about a store clerk who was rude to a woman who wanted to pay for cigarettes with a welfare card. People are angry about welfare users using their tax money to buy tobacco and drugs, but not about the government using the same money to wage wars. Mmmmkay....
This X 10000000000000000000