Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
I'm sure there's loads of talent here
So post your work!

(Did I just think of a better place to put this thread? shiz.)

Last edited:
Reactions: basic and invisible
this was my avatar for a while
orchid.jpg

as was this
tree1.jpg

just sketches on a small pad of paper

Those are nice Dove. :)

My friend is one of the most boss artists I know.

We can only imagine what the server thought when he cleaned the table...

Attachments

• 39972_1584044847521_1427753042_31505348_6299869_n.jpg
    39972_1584044847521_1427753042_31505348_6299869_n.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: MrSquared and Wyote
A few weeks ago I made my first stop motion "film." It's more of a test since I would like to do more elaborate stop motions in the future. This test was just for me to see what kind of work goes into making one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYZfHOO-CsI"]YouTube- matches[/ame]

A few weeks ago I made my first stop motion "film." It's more of a test since I would like to do more elaborate stop motions in the future. This test was just for me to see what kind of work goes into making one.

YouTube- matches

This is really good :)
I love stop motions.

YouTube- matches

That was really nice.

Out of curiosity, did you use Flash or some other app like that, or did you do it all with stop-motion and cameras?

Either way, that was really impressive. Nice job. :D

This is really good :)
I love stop motions.

thanks.

That was really nice.

Out of curiosity, did you use Flash or some other app like that, or did you do it all with stop-motion and cameras?

Either way, that was really impressive. Nice job. :D

I set up my camera facing downward and moved the matches bit by bit! I only used software that controls the camera (to take the photos) and I used quicktime to string together the photos.

thanks.

I set up my camera facing downward and moved the matches bit by bit! I only used software that controls the camera (to take the photos) and I used quicktime to string together the photos.

That's a real class act. I'm impressed you had the patience to do it. Great job.

sunsetbridge.jpg

I drew this with my niece's crayons, a few days ago lol

I used to be a professional illustrator, but I've lost my fire for it over the years.

Here are some of my paintings I did for a client of their mascot.

Shadowcon2010-Web.jpg
ShadowconWeb.jpg

That's pretty amazing. I wish I had the ability to draw. I can draw representationally but it's somewhat of a struggle I don't enjoy. Even still I guess I am "better" at it than some.

by the way, I took this photo showing what my setup looked like making the stop motion.
20100816-tueam1qwj8fyx5it4e95uc66ka.jpg

My in-forum avatar is an example of what I suck at =)

I'm better at manips and renderings like:

Terra_10000AD_Dev_Sheet_by_jeturcotte.jpg

and am passable at photography:

Vanadanite_I_by_jeturcotte.jpg

... but jeez, this threadpost is triggering my infj-omg-im-doing-something-selfish-and-wrong toggle. (i must resist!)

Post your drawings, paintings and photography here! ^_^

Here you can post your most recent or oldest piece of art or photography ;3

073.JPG

I took this when I was at a theme park called Thorpe Park ^_^ was a beautiful evening :D!

Reactions: MrSquared