Doorslam ? | INFJ Forum

Doorslam ?

LaLax

Two
Sep 20, 2021
MBTI
INFP
If we had a fight that I lied ( I didn’t but he won’t change my mind ) but I was willing to show and learn from it actions are important and facts. So I left it for a week to speak to him and we spoke for about it for 8 hours during had different ideas of flirting and the time gap is different and just was really bitter but I always accepted him as how he is. i never got to tell him why i wasn't being logical we wished eachother luck and just kind of accepted maybe he needs some time. He also said he didn’t plan on revenge but he is doing things to hurt me because hes upset. Again i know this is is because hes also a narcissist
Have I been door slammed , should I just wait it out for longer for his energy to recover not sure on next steps ? I’m a INFP if this helps

Reactions: Asa and InfernoMink
The way I see these things.
The bottom line is that you two can't agree on the terms of your relationship.
It's hard to convey to someone how much time and effort could be wasted trying to "correct" someone's behavior or mindset that's satisfactory to you. That goes without addressing whether maybe you're the one who needs to change (not saying this is the case). Like I said, the bottom line is that he doesn't accept you, and you need to let him make that decision whether he's right or wrong. At the very least you both need space.

Sounds like your relationship has hit some gravel and it sounds like you lied to him about something or you both lied to each other. That’s never good. it’s probably best that you are being doorslammed. Just ask him to stop being vengeful as the door slam is painful enough (even if it’s not).
Trust was broken. The end is all that is left.

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
Just sounds like this is not the right relationship for you.
Not every relationship is a good idea and worth salvaging

The way I see these things.
The bottom line is that you two can't agree on the terms of your relationship.
It's hard to convey to someone how much time and effort could be wasted trying to "correct" someone's behavior or mindset that's satisfactory to you. That goes without addressing whether maybe you're the one who needs to change (not saying this is the case). Like I said, the bottom line is that he doesn't accept you, and you need to let him make that decision whether he's right or wrong. At the very least you both need space.
So you think I’ve been door slammed ?

Reactions: dZpADTLrPmX4c