Does logical intelligence equal financial savvy? | INFJ Forum

Does logical intelligence equal financial savvy?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (Number/Reasoning Smart)

Logical-mathematical intelligence is the ability to calculate, quantify, consider propositions and hypotheses, and carry out complete mathematical operations. It enables us to perceive relationships and connections and to use abstract, symbolic thought; sequential reasoning skills; and inductive and deductive thinking patterns. Logical intelligence is usually well developed in mathematicians, scientists, and detectives. Young adults with lots of logical intelligence are interested in patterns, categories, and relationships. They are drawn to arithmetic problems, strategy games and experiments.

Existential Intelligence

Sensitivity and capacity to tackle deep questions about human existence, such as the meaning of life, why do we die, and how did we get here.

I've been thinking about the types of intelligence and how they relate to practical types of intelligence. But I wonder whether it makes sense to lump so many aspects of intelligence into a few categories such as logical-mathematical. Although someone who is financially savvy would seem to naturally be high in logical-mathematical intelligence, I'm wondering if financial intelligence should be considered separate from logical-mathematical intelligence. Especially since existential intelligence which is associated with philosophy would seem more connected to reasoning and logic but not as connected to numbers.

A logically intelligent person does not have to be financially savvy. Although a logically intelligent person may find it easier to become financially savvy.