Does anyone know what the PUA idea about social popularity is? | INFJ Forum

Does anyone know what the PUA idea about social popularity is?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I remember hearing someone complain about someone who was chatting up a woman turning and speaking to them and others in their company in the belief that they were actually employing a Pick Up Artist (PUA) trick associated with having a positive social appraisal, does anyone know if this is a thing?

I dont know anything about the PUA scene or books, a lot of the time material which I've seen featured on TV reports or mentioned on forums actually looks more like the commercial targetting of shy guys by confidence artists, people have been trying to sell "secrets of" material or sources for a long time, whether its fruit/jackpot/one armed bandits, roulette wheels or being popular with the ladies.

However, I have seen people who when they ask someone to be their "wingman" or company when they are out on the pull do expect them to do more than simply be there in case they strike out, they do have a bit of a performance art and set up a scene which will improve their prospects or luck with any quary.

If a girl recognizes that you're attractive and interesting to others, she's more inclined to be attracted to you.

PUA teaches you how to convey this appearance for a few hundred dollars. I can teach you how to actually be that way for free.

Reactions: Bird