Do you wish you had a twin? | INFJ Forum

Do you wish you had a twin?

poetrygirl

Community Member
Feb 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
INFJ being a rarity. Do you try to act like a different type for acceptance or have you passed pretending and no longer care? I think I'm getting to the point were I don't care. When I was little I used to wish I had a twin; someone who was exactly like me and could understand me. Or I used to imagine having a best friend that we would be so close that we would know everything about each other and always be by each others side and even finish each others sentences. Anyone similar?

I have thought about it before. However, I don't think I would like it very much. I am too much of a private/loner.

Not so much wished for a twin, but definitely for someone to understand me! Yay for fellow INFJ's! :)

Ya'll need a complementing temperament, maybe that's another INFJ, maybe it's me :D

Seriously works great for me and my INFJ sis :love:

That was always my wish as a kid, to have a friend who was just like me. I wouldn't want that now though, I'm too tainted.

I used to read the Sweet Valley series when I was younger and wish to be a twin, but instead of being one, I just gave birth to identical twin girls who will be three this March.

Oh gawd! I would be a convicted felon by now if I had a twin!

HAHAHA
GREAT FIND!
would be nice to have a twin haha

Yes. A twin, or a wise older brother.

OH WAIT.
I DO HAVE A TWIN.

We're fraternal, though, and she's ENTJ. It helped a lot through childhood, I think; her E-ness helped me make friends through her.
When we were younger, I would always be the one to be curious and jump in to try new things with my Ni...she, on the other hand, would wait to see what happened to me before she acted via her Te. I think it worked for us ;)