Do you know any communities which hold live drawing/painting sessions? | INFJ Forum

Do you know any communities which hold live drawing/painting sessions?

SarahBS

Permanent Fixture
Apr 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
For free?! :D

Hi, I am from Iran! Can't pay :D
Since I'm craving human interaction, I thought this could be a good start :)

Any suggestion?

Reactions: Asa
For free?! :D

Hi, I am from Iran! Can't pay :D
Since I'm craving human interaction, I thought this could be a good start :)

Any suggestion?
Difficult to find for free because the materials to execute this have to come from somewhere. IF you have any kind of budget at all, then you can look into something like Paint Nite if that's something you have available in your country. I used to go to them - you can show up at the location and they provide the canvas and all the materials for you. They then teach you how to paint the painting step by step.

You can go on their website and see the painting that they're teaching so you can choose what you want to create yourself.

I am not familiar with anything free but maybe others will have suggestions.

Difficult to find for free because the materials to execute this have to come from somewhere. IF you have any kind of budget at all, then you can look into something like Paint Nite if that's something you have available in your country. I used to go to them - you can show up at the location and they provide the canvas and all the materials for you. They then teach you how to paint the painting step by step.

You can go on their website and see the painting that they're teaching so you can choose what you want to create yourself.

I am not familiar with anything free but maybe others will have suggestions.
Thanks Dear,
The pandemic is pretty serious here. We are still code red. I barely go out to buy food let alone drawing classes :D

Hi @SarahBS ! Nice to "see" you. I hear about these a lot, so next time one pops up I'll either post here, or in your DMs.

I don't do these events, so I can't remember who is currently offering.

Reactions: SarahBS
Hi @SarahBS ! Nice to "see" you. I hear about these a lot, so next time one pops up I'll either post here or in your DMs.

I don't do these events, so I can't remember who is currently offering.
Hiiiiiii Asa!
WOW, happy to "see" you here too. *_*
Yay! Thanks my friend ^^

Please, dooooooooooooooo.

Reactions: Asa