Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Do you get easily excited?

Or do you hold it in?

hold it in. you?

Last edited:
I try more and more not to hold it in, although that's one of my inclinations sometimes. As Madonna says - Express yourself, don't repress yourself.

Eh...I hardly get exited. I guess I try not to show it, for example. I was the only person in my class to pass all my exams so far with 0 revision put into it, when I got my results everyone else was more exited than me about my results.

But...if it comes to something i'm really interested in, I can get quite exited. But...it would have to be something big. ^_^

hold it in. you?
This would take on a completely different meaning if there was a comma instead of a period between the word in and you or no punctuation at all....

Not overly emotional to begin with, I would say emotionally reserved. I can get enthusiastic but generally try to portray a level headed exterior to the world.

I noticed today that someone....cough..Maven...cough has started over 1600 threads..

I began to wander around the edges of lost threads and sure enough....so many to choose from...I may make an effort to try and find as many as I can and respond to them...I challenge others to do the same...there are some interesting questions she's raised over the years (and threads)

Per the question...I have already answered but in simplier terms...yes. :D

Reactions: Gaze
i don't get easily excited, but i don't hide my pleasure or enthusiasm.

Yes, yes I do. I get excited for other people too! :D

tumblr_llr12lb6G01qi55qj.gif

I often find I get excited about ... beta software (its true..) ... or a programming concept and its realization and implementation. Alternatively I get kinda stoked when a new episode of Person of Interest or Arrow comes out :p Also a fat bag of weed gets me pretty excited too.

Generally speaking, Outside of my own little R&D Lab that is my apartment. I dont often get excited about anything of any .. normalcy, Oh except protests! I certainly get excited about those.

I will get excited and my face will light up, so I guess it's a subtle show of delight.

No. Not even the people closest to me can tell when I excited. I don't hold it in, it just manifests in a different way.

I am as easily excited as a child in a candy store. Unfortunately, most of the candy has grown old.

Unless in personal, intimate company, I hold most of my enthusiasm in until I feel comfortable expressing it. Some leaks out, usually in a quiet smile, amused smirk, or light body language, but little else.

Yes, I will easily show excitement. It may be difficult to tell online, but I'm more reactive than many probably. Though that's only if I'm getting out and about enough and engaging in a "normal" lifestyle (and which also in my opinion I've found is optimal for my mental health). If I go through periods of withdrawal from people and stimuli too much, I will turn into an unresponsive limp sock.

I have my own victory dance that I do.... or I'll just dance everywhere. I can get excited pretty easily.

Yes, very easily. Easily excitied and easily impressed. Sometimes i can also get really gushy or carry on like a feverish fanatic.

yeah I do. I think the Hypersensitive Person description applies to me so I feel emotions very, very strongly.

Yes, I get easily excited. Like my toes tingling and laughing easily. It's such a fun feeling and I miss it. Depression makes that feeling away...